CursorCastBar adds circular cast bar(s) to your mouse cursor.
Cast bar, Global Cooldown Bar, Mirror Bar, Remaining cast time, Spell Name, Spell Icon, and more.
The configuration is done via the Blizzard interface options.
You can access it via ESC/Interface/CursorCastbar or
Current dev status:
active - semi-active - pending - inactive
- Complete Ace-rewrite
- CPU-effectiveness enhancements
- Advanced configuration and visualization.
ToDo (in no particular order):
- Healing Bar - incoming heal/overheal for current cast/target
- optional focus castbar
- optional round spell icons
- modifier/key to temporary hide the bars or set the opacity to very low (eg in critical situations)
- more bar layout options (start point, end point, etc)
- text for the mirror bar
- Mac client crashes with high-res textures. This is known a game bug within the Mac client. It happens with large textures above 512*512 pixels. Solution: Don't choose the high-res bar textures. Choose textures 1, 2, or 3. The game shouldn't crash with them.
- fixed missing Monk GCD spell
- MoP pre patch compatible
- fixed bug with special characters in spell names
- Added option to individually rotate all castbars (0°,90°,180°,270°)
- Added option to anchor CCB on the position of the last spellcast (e.g. above target frame) - Needs some more testing
- fixed lag-indicator misbehaviour on certain circumstances
- FIX: bug on login (esp. when shapeshifted)
- workaround for corrupted/incomplete config/SVars
- patch 4.2 adjustments
- changed GCD system to a proper one
- added 4 more Indicator
- code enhancements
- enhanced proc/cooldown check functionality
- added options to choose static color for: Player CastBar, GC Bar, Mirror Bar and Targe CastBar
- fixed misbehavior when "Movable" anchor is choosen
- change PROC and CD indicator functions to use actual duration
- added some textures (experimental)
- continuation by humfras
- adjustments for Patch 4.1
- Settings are now automatically saved within the current active profile (see Profiles/First Spec, Second Spec for profiles)
- Options panel is now scrollable if required
- Five second bar removed.
- New option: Indicator>Invert Shows the indicator if the spell is READY instead if the spell is on cooldown.
- New options tab: Profiles Profiles are saved per account Selected profile for first and second talent spec is saved per character
- Bug fix: Proc names with punctuation characters are now working as intended (eg. Arcane Missils proc buff "Arcane Missils!")
- Bug fix: bars for channel spells should now work as expected (player and target)
- Indocators: multiple spellIDs or spell names separated with ;
- Several fixes and changes for 4.0
- Bug with hunters Steady Shot and Auto Shot fixed.
- Gobal cooldown fomular changed
- New tab: "5 Sec Bar" - Shows a bar for the 5 second rule mana regeneration (default: disabled)
- Bugfix: Hopefully solved a bug within the indicator feature
- New tab: "Indicator" - Shows up to 4 indicators for different buff/debuff/proc gains or spell cooldowns.
- New option: "CastBar" > "Show Latency" - Shows the network latency within the cast bar.
- Bugfix: 'Invisible movable cast bar frame bug' fixed
- New bar textures: "High-Res thin", "High-Res thin blur"
- Bugfix: Minimap Button Frame not longer breaks CCB
- New options: TargetBar, TargetIcon, TargetText (these options are disabled as default)
- 3 new HighRes textures available (1024x1024 instead of 512x512 pixels) (64x64HighResThinBorder", "64x64HighResThickBorder", and "64x64HighResBold)
- New option: "Direction"
- New option: "Level" to set the bars/texts drawing level
- Bugfix: LUA error on addon's first load fixed
- Bugfix: Unsupported characters in spell names fixed
- Removed page: "Visuals" (settings are moved to the new pages)
- New element: Spell Icon
- New element: Mirror Bar (breath, fatigue, etc.)
- New pages: "CastBar", "GCBar", "MirrorBar", "SwingBar", "SpellIcon", and "SpellText" with loads of new options
- New option "Opacity" (page "Global")
- New options "Anchor"/"Not Movable"
- fixed a bug with option "Show Spell Name".
- Option "Show Spell Name" is now checked as default
- New option to show the current spell as string (tab "Global") (default = off)
- New options to customize the spell string (tab "Visuals")
- Two new bar textures (bold-sharp and bold-blur)
- Separate bar textures for cast bar and gc bar
- better cast bar texture + optional (blur) texture
- support for totem/rogue/druid 1 second global cooldown
- option to move cast time number
- options to show cast bar/global cooldown bar individually
- option to scale bars and number individually
- option to hide the default Blizzard cast bar
- Inital version
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,011,007 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 484,403 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 336,889 Monthly Downloads
- 322,013 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 295,551 Monthly Downloads