Dark Souls Death Screen emulates the "YOU DIED" death screen of Dark Souls to make every death in WoW a little more soul-crushing.
- /dsds on/off: Enables/disables the death screen.
- /dsds sound [on/off]: Enables/disables the death screen sound. Toggles if passed no argument.
- /dsds tex [path\to\custom\texture]: Toggles between the "YOU DIED" and "THANKS OBAMA" textures. If passed an argument, it will try to use the specified texture instead. Note: custom textures need to have dimensions that are a power of 2 (eg, 512x256). The path to the custom texture is relative to your base WoW directory so it should look something like: (notice the double backslashes)
- /dsds test: Shows the death splash screen as if you had died.
2014-10-14 14:19:37 -0700
I should probably stop tagging every commit
- Fix sound not playing (6.0 broke mp3 support?)