Dark Souls Death Screen emulates the "YOU DIED" death screen of Dark Souls to make every death in WoW a little more soul-crushing.
- /dsds on/off: Enables/disables the death screen.
- /dsds version [1/2]: Cycles through animation versions (eg. Dark Souls 1/Dark Souls 2). Sets to specified version if an argument is supplied.
- /dsds sound [on/off]: Enables/disables the death screen sound. Toggles if passed no argument.
- /dsds tex [path\to\custom\texture]: Toggles between the "YOU DIED" and "THANKS OBAMA" textures. If passed an argument, it will try to use the specified texture instead. Note: custom textures need to have dimensions that are a power of 2 (eg, 512x256). The path to the custom texture is relative to your base WoW directory so it should look something like: (notice the double backslashes)
- /dsds test [bonfire]: Shows the death splash screen as if you had died. Displays the bonfire animation if 'bonfire' is passed.
2015-01-29 02:21:20 -0800
Tagging as v2.1
- Fix the background not always fading in completely
- Master Plan
- 1,196,566 Monthly Downloads
- 1,076,050 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,001,874 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 684,600 Monthly Downloads
- 555,102 Monthly Downloads