Dark Souls Death Screen emulates the "YOU DIED" death screen of Dark Souls to make every death in WoW a little more soul-crushing.
- /dsds on/off: Enables/disables the death screen.
- /dsds version [1/2]: Cycles through animation versions (eg. Dark Souls 1/Dark Souls 2). Sets to specified version if an argument is supplied.
- /dsds sound [on/off]: Enables/disables the death screen sound. Toggles if passed no argument.
- /dsds tex [path\to\custom\texture]: Toggles between the "YOU DIED" and "THANKS OBAMA" textures. If passed an argument, it will try to use the specified texture instead. Note: custom textures need to have dimensions that are a power of 2 (eg, 512x256). The path to the custom texture is relative to your base WoW directory so it should look something like: (notice the double backslashes)
- /dsds test [bonfire]: Shows the death splash screen as if you had died. Displays the bonfire animation if 'bonfire' is passed.
2015-01-29 02:21:20 -0800
Tagging as v2.1
- Fix the background not always fading in completely
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,635,464 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,277,140 Monthly Downloads
- 803,101 Monthly Downloads
- WeakAuras 2
- Boss Encounters, Class, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 711,230 Monthly Downloads
- 684,549 Monthly Downloads