Dark Souls Death Screen emulates the "YOU DIED" death screen of Dark Souls to make every death in WoW a little more soul-crushing.
- /dsds on/off: Enables/disables the death screen.
- /dsds sound [on/off]: Enables/disables the death screen sound. Toggles if passed no argument.
- /dsds tex [path\to\custom\texture]: Toggles between the "YOU DIED" and "THANKS OBAMA" textures. If passed an argument, it will try to use the specified texture instead. Note: custom textures need to have dimensions that are a power of 2 (eg, 512x256). The path to the custom texture is relative to your base WoW directory so it should look something like: (notice the double backslashes)
- /dsds test: Shows the death splash screen as if you had died.
2014-02-22 18:25:44 -0800
- Added slash commands, saved settings, and 'THANKS OBAMA' texture
- Test switch to github
- Change from wowace -> github
- Initial commit
- .pkgmeta test
- I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO USE GIT
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,191,070 Monthly Downloads
- 948,675 Monthly Downloads
- 668,310 Monthly Downloads
- 358,453 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 312,371 Monthly Downloads