D-Bags ... We've all grouped with them. We swear we'll never do it again, but who has time to remember all these names.
"What do you mean take my pet off aggressive? I do more damage that way!"
"No, I don't want to roll on the trinket!" followed by "Oh, THAT Trinket .. that's an upgrade *need*"
"I don't care if it's not an upgrade, I'm the only one who can wear leather, so I'm taking it."
And my personal favorite from the DPS: "WHY AREN'T YOU HEALING ME?!?"
D.Bag will keep track of them for you. Never get stuck grouping with a D-Bag again all because you forgot.
How it Works:
When you join a group, or someone joins your group (or raid), and they are on the D.Bag list, it will notify you via chat frame (local print only), flash your screen and (if enabled) play a sound. This effect also occurs when targeting someone, and flag warnings appear on a player's tooltip. Lastly, should you choose, DBag will mark players in chat with a prefix of your choosing (Defaults to --D.Bag--) so you'll never even waste your time with them!
DBag can automatically import your Ignore list, as well as sync across your guild whenever you, or someone in your guild, updates their D.Bag list.
Syntax: Chat Commands are /db and /dbag
/dbag list -- List all current D.Bags
/dbag add <name-realm> -- Adds <name> to the D.Bag list - Manual input of realm name is not necessary.
** Please note - Reasons cannot be added via chat line anymore
/dbag reason <name> <reason> -- Updates or Changes the reason <name> is flagged
/dbag remove <name> -- Pardon someone's D.Bagginess
/dbag addguild <name> -- Flags an entire Guild
/dbag removeguild <name> -- Removes entire guild
/dbag config -- Open D.Bag's Config Window
/dbag import -- Manually import ignore list to your D.Bag list
/dbag clear -- Completely clear the D.Bag list
Alternately, to add a DBag, you can Right-click their unit frame (Target, Group, Raid, etc), or their name in any chat window, and select the option 'Flag DBag'.
** Blizzard's Auto-Realm detection is severely lacking, and has several limitations. Unfortunately these limitations cause problems with D.Bag - If the cross-server player is out of range, or no longer in your group, no Realm can be determined. You will have to manually add Name-Realm when adding to your D.Bag list
** I've found more things that Blizzard has disallowed. The current 'bug' will not effect the majority of people, as it has to do with being a raid leader. While Dbag is active, due to the context menu functionality, you cannot set a Main Tank - Blizzard has found it necessary to make this a 'Protection Function'. I am trying to find a work-around, but at this time, there is no ETA on completion.
4.3a - Updated for 4.3 - No real code changes added
4.1.0b - Fixed a typo rendering the addon 'Incompatible' with 4.1 :/
4.1.0a - Updated for 4.1
4.0.1a - Updated for Cataclysm - Fixed a few minor bugs that had been existing for a while. Added a 'safe' list so that you do not keep re-flagging the same people via Guild Sync.
6/17/2010 v2.3 - Many thanks to TomEpish!
* Localization deDE added - if you wish to add your own localization, please contact me.
* Corrected a few bugs regarding guild sync for those not in a guild
* Corrected import ignore spam
04/28/2010 v2.2 - Corrected some inadvertent issues with libraries, and raid interface errors.
2/16/2010 - v2.1
* Implemented several new features to hack Bliz's cross realm (lack of) support.
* Fixed auto-realm determining while in Battlegrounds
** Still working on several Cross-Realm fixes - it "Works" better now, but again, we're limited by what Bliz allows. :(
01/04/2010 - v1.5
* Fixed several bugs with adding manual realms
* Added Guild Syncing
* Added very basic GUI for editing in the Config
* Added Context Menu (Right click on people) to Flag D.Bag
* Added Tool-tip displays for flagged DBags
* REMOVED REASON IN MANUAL ADDING - SEE DESCRIPTION
01/03/2010 - v1.4 - Special thanks to nahlawl for all the bug reports & suggestions
* Added functionality to import ignore list automatically
* Added Manual "name-realm" adding of D.Bags
* Added /who support to announce D.Bags
* Fixed 'nil' realm issues when adding D.Bags
12/20 - 1.3 - Changed raid checking - added Cross Server Support
12/8 - 1.2.1 - Updated for WoW 3.3 -- Fixed some minor LUA errors involving looking up nil names.
12/1 - 1.2 - Added support to flag an entire guild as D.Bags
11/24 - 1.01 - Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,592,844 Monthly Downloads
- 596,073 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 499,829 Monthly Downloads
- 436,115 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 285,410 Monthly Downloads