Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) is a boss mod inspired by RDX. It is designed to be functional, efficient, and customizable, so you can change what you want and how you see this addon.
I would like to donate
Click here to donate to Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) your contribution will really help developing the addon.
- Automated: Activation, starting, and stopping of encounters is automatic
- Flexible alert system:
- Customizable timer bars
- Spell icons
- And more...!
- Customizable full screen flashes
- Customizable sounds: Packaged with 18 distinct ones
- All alerts can be adjusted for all encounters
- Audio countdowns can be activated for certain encounter alerts
- Customizable timer bars
- Raid Icons: Marking on important events with an icon of your choosing
- 3D Arrow: Directional arrows tells you where to go on important events
- Two types:
- Away: Directs you to run from a player or a location
- Toward: Directs you to run to a player or a location
- Ability to play a sound when shown
- Displays your distance, to a player or location, in game yards
- Two types:
- Encounter Pane
- Boss health tracking gives you more awareness of fights
- Engage timer tells you how long you've been fighting
- Shortcut buttons provides easier access to common commands
- Conditions to show the pane only when you want to
- Version Check: View addon and encounter versions of raid members
- Distribution System: Allows you to send encounters to the raid or individual players
- Profile System: Switch settings between your characters
- Modular Design: Encounters are loaded in appropriate zones
- SharedMedia support
When you first login with this AddOn you will see a black transparent rectangle with a blue bar labeled 'Default', called the encounter pane, in the center of your screen. Shift+Click on it to move it. From left to right you will see:
- Stop Icon: Halts the current encounter (you should rarely have to do this)
- Menu Icon: Opens the configuration dialog
- Folder Icon: Opens a drop down menu to activate encounters
- Lock Icon: Toggles frame anchors
- Windows Icon: Opens a drop down menu to show interface windows
Also, if you ever hide the pane and can't get it to show, type /dxe for commands. There is also a minimap icon, which can open the configuration dialog.
Warlords of Draenor Update
- Encounters: Highmaul and BlackRock Foundry have been implemented.
- Party Module: Party support has been added.
- World Boss Module: World Bosses support has been added.
- Features: More new Alert Options and Spell descriptions on Options.
- Highmaul: All bosses
- BlackRock Foundry: All bosses
- Warlords of Draenor Party: All bosses
- World Boss: All bosses
Please visit the localization page to translate in-game phrases. It is open to anyone with an account. The most important phrases are the chat triggers for bosses, because they start encounters. However, not all encounters are started by chat triggers. The rest of the phrases are for display purposes. The following languages need a maintainer:
- Korean (koKR)
- Russian (ruRU)
- Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
- Spanish (esES)
- Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
- Brazilian Portuguese (ptBR)
- Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Code/Inspiration - RDX, BigWigs, DBM
- Coding and Testing - Mäev
- Pane Buttons - Kassay
- Translations - Pettigrow (frFR), Junkie/Fearendon (deDE), horws (ruRU), and everyone else
2015-05-19 14:57:04 +0100
Tagging as v669
- Core: Added Respawn bar.
- Core: Fixed wrong check var on alerts bar Fonts.
- Core: Fixed bad return of range api.
- Core: Added new slash command for opening radar: /range value.
- Core: Tweaked RaidAuras and fixed the bars not checking settings bar color.
- Options: Added new settings for Alerts and Messages. Now you can also change a Warning/Inform to be a Message alert. The same apply to messages, you can change a Message alert to be a Warning or Inform.
- Options: Added to "Alerts->Bars" new settings for the new Respawn bar.
- BRF Darmac: Tweaked cooldowns and fixed Conflagration on player.
- BRF Gruul: Added missing enrage timer for mythic.
- BRF Oregorger: Tweaked cooldowns and added a new Explosive Shard Incoming bar alert.
- BRF Thogar: Tweaked Enkindle cooldown.
- BRF Trash: Added Grievous Mortal Wounds debuff tracking.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,808,654 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,428,717 Monthly Downloads
- 1,050,088 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 578,442 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 543,011 Monthly Downloads