Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) is a boss mod inspired by RDX. It is designed to be functional, efficient, and customizable, so you can change what you want and how you see this addon.
- Automated: Activation, starting, and stopping of encounters is automatic
- Flexible alert system:
- Customizable timer bars
- Spell icons
- And more...!
- Customizable full screen flashes
- Customizable sounds: Packaged with 18 distinct ones
- All alerts can be adjusted for all encounters
- Audio countdowns can be activated for certain encounter alerts
- Customizable timer bars
- Raid Icons: Marking on important events with an icon of your choosing
- 3D Arrow: Directional arrows tells you where to go on important events
- Two types:
- Away: Directs you to run from a player or a location
- Toward: Directs you to run to a player or a location
- Ability to play a sound when shown
- Displays your distance, to a player or location, in game yards
- Two types:
- Encounter Pane
- Boss health tracking gives you more awareness of fights
- Engage timer tells you how long you've been fighting
- Shortcut buttons provides easier access to common commands
- Conditions to show the pane only when you want to
- Version Check: View addon and encounter versions of raid members
- Distribution System: Allows you to send encounters to the raid or individual players
- Profile System: Switch settings between your characters
- Modular Design: Encounters are loaded in appropriate zones
- SharedMedia support
When you first login with this AddOn you will see a black transparent rectangle with a blue bar labeled 'Default', called the encounter pane, in the center of your screen. Shift+Click on it to move it. From left to right you will see:
- Stop Icon: Halts the current encounter (you should rarely have to do this)
- Menu Icon: Opens the configuration dialog
- Folder Icon: Opens a drop down menu to activate encounters
- Lock Icon: Toggles frame anchors
- Windows Icon: Opens a drop down menu to show interface windows
Also, if you ever hide the pane and can't get it to show, type /dxe for commands. There is also a minimap icon, which can open the configuration dialog.
Warlords of Draenor Update
- Encounters: Highmaul and BlackRock Foundry have been implemented.
- Party Module: Party support has been added.
- World Boss Module: World Bosses support has been added.
- Features: More new Alert Options and Spell descriptions on Options.
- Highmaul: All bosses
- BlackRock Foundry: All bosses
- Warlords of Draenor Party: All bosses
- World Boss: All bosses
Please visit the localization page to translate in-game phrases. It is open to anyone with an account. The most important phrases are the chat triggers for bosses, because they start encounters. However, not all encounters are started by chat triggers. The rest of the phrases are for display purposes. The following languages need a maintainer:
- Korean (koKR)
- Russian (ruRU)
- Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
- Spanish (esES)
- Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
- Brazilian Portuguese (ptBR)
- Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Code/Inspiration - RDX, BigWigs, DBM
- Coding and Testing - Mäev
- Pane Buttons - Kassay
- Translations - Pettigrow (frFR), Junkie/Fearendon (deDE), horws (ruRU), and everyone else
2015-03-17 17:48:45 +0000
Tagging as v664
- Core: tweaked arrow system
- Core: Fixed "replace on me" to playername message
- Core: Fixed no sounds alerts caused by 6.1
- Core: Moved Locales to separated language files to be better updated, its located in DXE\Locales.
- Options: Added options to choose font quality (default, outline, thickoutline)
- Options: Added more options in "Alerts -> Message Anchor" (messages growth, show right/left icons)
- Options: Moved Alerts-> Announces to Encounters
- Options: Added new plugin -> Raid Auras. Toggle Anchors to see the new Auras Anchor and move it
- Options: Added to "Miscellaneous" two new options, "Block garrison alerts" and "Block guild challenge alerts"
- Options: Moved Locales to separated language files to be better updated, its located in Options\Locales.
- BRF Darmac: tweaked encounter and fixed beast heath trancing.
- BRF Kagraz: added heath tracing to wolfs.
- BRF Oregorger: added missing event to detect standing on Retched Blackrock.
- BRF The Blast Furnance: tweaked bomb message, will fully update this encounter in next version.
- BRF Thogar: Fixed encounter detection.
- BRF Thogar: Fixed Delayed Siege Bomb detection.
- BRF Thogar: Fixed trains cooldowns and added LFR ones.
- BRF Thogar: Added experimental code, when a train is coming a arrow will show where is your next best track to be.
- BRF Trash: Added Thunderlord Beast-Tender, Iron Taskmaster and Workshop Guardian tracking.
- Party Wod Terongor: Fixed message errors and added missing events.
- Party Wod Ancient Protectors: Fixed messages show boss guid instead of bossname.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,059,348 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,647,611 Monthly Downloads
- 938,465 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 855,296 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 720,988 Monthly Downloads