Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) is a boss mod inspired by RDX. It is designed to be functional, efficient, and customizable, so you can change what you want and how you see this addon.
I would like to donate
Click here to donate to Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) your contribution will really help developing the addon.
- Automated: Activation, starting, and stopping of encounters is automatic
- Flexible alert system:
- Customizable timer bars
- Spell icons
- And more...!
- Customizable full screen flashes
- Customizable sounds: Packaged with 18 distinct ones
- All alerts can be adjusted for all encounters
- Audio countdowns can be activated for certain encounter alerts
- Customizable timer bars
- Raid Icons: Marking on important events with an icon of your choosing
- 3D Arrow: Directional arrows tells you where to go on important events
- Two types:
- Away: Directs you to run from a player or a location
- Toward: Directs you to run to a player or a location
- Ability to play a sound when shown
- Displays your distance, to a player or location, in game yards
- Two types:
- Encounter Pane
- Boss health tracking gives you more awareness of fights
- Engage timer tells you how long you've been fighting
- Shortcut buttons provides easier access to common commands
- Conditions to show the pane only when you want to
- Version Check: View addon and encounter versions of raid members
- Distribution System: Allows you to send encounters to the raid or individual players
- Profile System: Switch settings between your characters
- Modular Design: Encounters are loaded in appropriate zones
- SharedMedia support
When you first login with this AddOn you will see a black transparent rectangle with a blue bar labeled 'Default', called the encounter pane, in the center of your screen. Shift+Click on it to move it. From left to right you will see:
- Stop Icon: Halts the current encounter (you should rarely have to do this)
- Menu Icon: Opens the configuration dialog
- Lock Icon: Toggles frame anchors
- Windows Icon: Opens a drop down menu to show interface windows
Also, if you ever hide the pane and can't get it to show, type /dxe to open the configuration dialog. There is also a minimap icon.
Warlords of Draenor Update
- Encounters: Highmaul, BlackRock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel have been implemented.
- Party Module: Party support has been added.
- World Boss Module: World Bosses support has been added.
- Features: More new Alert Options and Spell descriptions on Options.
- Highmaul: All bosses
- BlackRock Foundry: All bosses
- Hellfire Citadel: All bosses
- Warlords of Draenor Party: All bosses
- World Boss: All bosses
Please visit the localization page to translate in-game phrases. It is open to anyone with an account. The most important phrases are the chat triggers for bosses, because they start encounters. However, not all encounters are started by chat triggers. The rest of the phrases are for display purposes. The following languages need a maintainer:
- Korean (koKR)
- Russian (ruRU)
- Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
- Spanish (esES)
- Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
- Brazilian Portuguese (ptBR)
- Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Code/Inspiration - RDX, BigWigs, DBM
- Coding and Testing - Mäev
- Pane Buttons - Kassay
- Translations - Pettigrow (frFR), Junkie/Fearendon (deDE), horws (ruRU), and everyone else
2015-07-28 22:50:33 +0100
Retagging as 696
---- Added support for faking BigWigs and DBM, can be configured in Options -> Miscellaneous in "Fake Bossmod".
---- Added some more default checking to fix some invalid variable installations.
---- Added in Pane settings for choosing font size and font quality for pane health bars, the timer and difficulty texts.
---- InterruptAnnouncer: rearranged some code to fix some performance issues.
---- RaidAuras: Added Paladin Lay of Hands tracking.
- Hellfire Citadel:
---- Archimonde: Added Doomfire Fixate, Wrought Chaos and Focused Chaos icon marking.
---- Archimonde: Added inform warning of Light of the Naaru and incoming Death Brand.
---- Archimonde: Cooldowns timer fixes and tweaked the encounter.
---- Council: Added 30% Mark of the Necromancer warning.
---- Iron Reaver: Removed enraged timer from LFR.
---- KilroggDeadeye: Added Hulking Terror cooldown.
---- Mannoroth: Added respawn time.
---- Mannoroth: Tweaked Mannoroths Gaze code and added incoming Mark of Doom message.
---- Socrethar: Cooldown fixes for Fel Prison and Apocalypse and added a counter to both.
---- TyrantVelhari: Font of Corruption code tweaks.
---- Xhulhorac: Fixed error cause by invalid mark on wild imps icon marking.
---- Xhulhorac: Added counter to Black Hole.
---- Trash: Added Eredar Faithbreaker and Azgalor (Archimonde trash).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,075,321 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,067,011 Monthly Downloads
- 1,590,746 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 899,035 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 881,342 Monthly Downloads