- 10 Likes
DHUD is a highly configurable and customizable HUD addon in the spirit of DHUD, MetaHUD, and others designed to keep your focus in the center of the screen where your character is.
What it is
Player and target health and mana bars, casting bars, pet health and mana bars, druid mana bar in forms, bars with alternative power, spell circles with short player auras, target self auras and cooldowns, extensive target info, and much more.
Short feature list
- Health Bars are able to display shields, heal absorption and incoming heal effects.
- Class-specific tracking such as combo point counters, druid mana trackers, Eclipse bar, Holy Power monitoring, warlock alternative resources tracking, and more
- Lots of DogTag-supported strings for extreme customizability (strings are parsed only once so it won't take much cpu time)
- Alpha settings for in combat, target selected, etc.
- Fully customizable bars and counters capable of tracking buff/debuff applications on any unit, spell/ability cooldowns, and the health/mana of any unit you specify.
- Highly configurable (can totally re-arrange all bars, change text display, etc.)
- /dhud - opens the configuration UI to tweak any setting
- /dhud settings <settingName> = <settingValue> - to change setting using command line
- Addon code have been rewriten and uses OOP design. Cpu and memory consumption is reduced
- Code is documented and easily readable.
- Added new features:
- Health bars are now able to display shields, incoming heal and absorbed heal.
- Numbers are now truncated if enabled in settings
- Cooldowns can be shown like it's done with auras
- Auras whitelists, blacklists and priority lists
- DHUD Settings addon is also rewrited to support new code
- And more
If you want to support the addon development tell about it to your friends, the more users will use it - the better. I will update it more regularly as it become easier for me to maintain addon after full rewrite.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: AddOn DHUD attempted to call a protected function (CompactRaidFrame...) during combat lockdown.
- A: DHUD addon doesn't call any protected functions. Blizzard code can taint itself even without any addons loaded. Good article on this topic: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933303515
-priest shadow orbs resourse is now restricted to shadow specialization only
-warlock burning embers base amount is now set as 25% to correctly transition hud from regen alpha
-updated api calls for combo points, this should allow to show them at all times correctly (like monk chi)
-removed option to show stored combo-points as it's no longer required with new API
-separated combo-points tracker into two: vehicle (blizzard reports it using old API) and player (uses new api) combo-points trackers
-updated ace3 lib for DHUD Options
-updated vengeance tracking to resolve, so that addon should no longer crash on tank characters
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|DHUD for 3.0, 1.5.30000d||Release||3.0.2||14||10/18/2008|
|DHUD for 3.0, 1.5.30000c||Release||3.0.2||10||10/16/2008|
|DHUD for 3.0, 1.5.30000b||Release||3.0.2||30||10/13/2008|