DKM displays the most relevant stuff for a deathknight like runes, runic power, diseases and procs. It is inspired by RuneWatch and while being much more minimalistic, it sports a lot more features like independent positioning of every UI element, UI element sticking, rune prioritisation and a lot more.
- Cataclysm support.
- Shows runes (both as icons and bars), runic power and diseases.
- For runes implements rune prioritisation.
- Tracks all relevant procs, buffs and debuffs.
- Checks for missing Presence.
- Independent positioning of every UI element with sticking.
- Fade in/out of combat.
- Modular design (you can enable/disable each module separately).
- Fully skinnable with very easy to add new visuals.
- Add module dedicated to tanking (blood shield and death strike healing).
- Add bars to Trackers module.
- Ability to move all the UI elements at once.
Changes in v2.0.1
- Updated tracker to work with 4.2 (TOC is still from 4.1 so don't forget to allow loading of old addons).
Changes in v2.0.0
- Completely reworked texture packs. There are now 4 packs - textures/borders for runes and textures/borders for trackers. You can mix them however you want. Removed most of old graphics. Archive dropped to 1/3 of its original size.
- Diseases module is now Trackers module.
- Added Unholy Blight and Crimson Scourge trackers.
- Fixed minor bug with Ebon Plague tracker.
- Updated for 4.1 patch.
Q: How do I make icons not stick to each other when I drag them?
A: Hold SHIFT.
Q: How do I add my own texture pack?
A: Make a new folder in 'art' folder and add graphics there just like in other folders (you MUST use the same file names for your icons). Add new texture pack definition into the DKM.lua file, method DKM:AddTexturePack(). Restart WoW - you should be able to pick your new texture pack.
- Voorije - for creating RuneWatch
- Elderidge - for graphics
- Opaque - for graphics
+ New functionality.
- Removed functionality.
* Updated tracker to work with 4.2 (TOC is still from 4.1 so don't forget to allow loading of old addons).
+ Completely reworked texture packs handling. Now there are 4 separate packs - textures and borders for runes and textures and borders for trackers. You can mix them however you want.
- Removed a lot of old graphics.
* Updated Ace-3.0 to r1009.
* Renamed Diseases module to Trackers module.
+ Added Unholy Blight tracker.
+ Added Crimson Scourge tracker.
* Re-exported disease icons so they don't have a border on them (will be easier to mix with other borders).
* Fixed minor bug with Ebon Plague tracker.
* Updated buff/debuff tracker to 4.1.
* Updated TOC to 4.1.
+ Added trackers for Sudden Doom, Shadow Infusion, Dark Transformation, Killing Machine, Rime (Freezing Fog), Blade Barrier (only Rank 3) and Necrotic Strike. Current implementation is temporary and added just to support requested features. Everything resides in Diseases module for now. In future it will be reworked into something better.
* Disease widgets reset their scale and pulse animation after disappearing. Should fix their relocation when you lock/unlock them after they pulsed. You still should not try to move them while they pulse!
* Fixed RuneBars staying visible after locking widgets even if the module was disabled.
+ Added optional Scarlet Fever tracker.
* Fixed locale string error in addon menu which could cause lag reported by some users (not sure if that was really the cause though).
* Optimized Runes and RuneBars modules considerably - they use about 3 times less CPU and a lot less memory.
* Fixed RuneBars size change.
* All strings in RuneBars module are localizable now.
* Fixed disease fall off pulse with cooldown animation.
* Increased default disease fall off pulse threshold to 5 seconds.
+ Added disease fall off pulse. Sadly it doesn't behave well with disease cooldown animation for some reason.
* Added missing library.
* Fixed some ridiculous bugs with addon loading when there are no other ACE3.0-based addons loaded.
* Updated Ace-3.0 to r981.
+ Added RuneBars module - shows runes as bars instead of icons.
+ Added support for AddonLoader.
* Fixed rune and disease borders appearing above some menus.
+ Added support for enabling/disabling each module.
+ Added naming on overlays when UI is unlocked.
+ New art by Opaque.
* You can now set out-of-combat alpha to 100%.
* Fixed FailStat module not obeying options on load.
+ Added FailStat module - collects some basic DK statistics when you are in combat (currently, only waste of rune refresh time).
* Updated RunicPower module to use new API introduced in patch 4.0.1.
* Addon won't be loaded for characters that are not Death Knights.
* Fixed bug with UI elements positions not saving properly (right now saving only when you lock UI).
+ Added visualisation of Ebon Plague disease on target (optional, very useful for Festering Strike bug).
+ Overlay on UI elements when you move them around.
+ UI elements sticking can now work with some other addons (very few though).
+ Added Russian locale.
* Rune prioritisation enabled by default (as a must-have feature for Cataclysm rune refresh model).
* Updated all libraries.
* Bug fixes.
- Removed rune grace period feature since there is no rune grace period anymore in Cataclysm.
* Updated TOC to support patch 4.0.1.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|