Tullamods is now recruiting! Do you enjoy my addons? Do you have Lua/other programming experience and would like to work on my stuff? If so, then send me a PM!
Dominos is an action bar addon intended to do the following:
- Reuse as much standard blizzard action button code as possible.
- Contain a relatively minimal feature set
- Be easy to use
- Be stable
It includes the following features:
- 10 action bars, pet, class, menu, and bag bars. Each one has customizable settings for padding, spacing, columns, scale, and opacity.
- Customizable paging. You can switch pages on: action bar pages, modifier keys, forms, and targeting.
- Customizable show states. You can tell your bar under which macro options to show.
- Fading bars. You can set your bars to fade out to a certain opacity when not moused over.
- The ability to customize showing empty buttons or not
- Full button facade support
- Keybound support
- Sticky frames
- The ability to move buttons in combat
- A movable casting bar (optional)
- A movable xp/reputation bar (optional)
- Configurable right click targeting
- Configurable self cast key settings
- Possess bar support
...and will probably not end up with the following:
- A stats bar
- A minimap bar
- True variable length bars
Here's how you use it:
- To see the current list of slash commands, type /dom ? or /dominos ?
- To open up the options menu, either go into interface options, or type /dom
- To move bars around, either go into the options menu and press the "Enter Config Mode" button, or type /dom lock
- To bind keys, enter binding mode via /kb or /keybound, or press the "Enter Binding Mode" button in the options menu.
You can use the following to add extra functionality:
- tullaRange - Colors action buttons red when out of range
- OmniCC - Adds cooldown count text
- Masque - Allows you to change the look of the action, pet, and class buttons
- InlineAura - Adds buff and debuff highlighting to action buttons
- TOC bump for WoW 5.2.0
- Added Dominos_Encounter: A new module for moving around the PlayerPowerBarAlt that shows up in some encounters. Thanks to Goranaws for the original version.
- Adjusted layout code to hopefully prevent issues when changing screen resolution (ported from LibWindow)
- Rewrote override page calculations to take advantage of some new functions available to me in the restricted environment
- TOC bump for WoW 5.1.0
- Fixed flyout button positions (thanks StephenClouse)
- Added a hack to fix errors when hiding the achievement micro button
- Simplified menu bar positioning code when the override ui
- Fixed an error when attempting to disable a menu button that no longer exists
- Fixed an issue that would cause the menu bar to be hidden when the world map was shown.
- This version should fix the various ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED calls from MainMenuBarMicroButtons.lua
- Replaced custom minimap button code with LibDBIcon-1.0
- Resolved issues with empty action buttons sometimes being shown.
- Fixed some tainting issues
- Fixed an issue causing Dominos to think that the vehicle bar was shown upon loading
- Added a bit more debug information to the /dom statedump command.
- Fixed some typos
- Added new slash command /dom statedump: Please tell me what you get from this when reporting vehicle state bugs
- Fixed an error that was caused by attempting to read information about what the main action bar's page in combat.
- Fixed an error when switching profiles
- Added a new hack: If you enter a vehicle or something where you should get a new action bar, but are not, tap any modifier key. Your bar should hopefully switch :)
- Fixed a bug where your bar would get stuck on vehicle/override actions after exiting a vehicle
- Fixed show states being broken.
- Reworked how the override bar works a bit again. Should hopefully handle the state of a vehicle without a vehicle ui.
- Resolved issues with the possess bar not showing actions
- Resolved issue with buttons not working after the override ui is hidden.
- Added new global option: Use Blizzard Override UI. When enabled, shows the Blizzard Override UI interface.
- Added new advanced bar options: Show with Override UI, Show with Pet Battle UI. These control what bars will show up when the override ui/pet battle ui are shown.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the pet action bar background to show up
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when switching profiles
- Fixed missing pet bar issue
- Simplified layout code for menu bar.
- Reworked override ui code to better handle cases where action bars should change, but the UI does not.
- Renamed Possess Bar option to Override Bar.
- Reworked the roll bar.
- Accidentally reverted the paging conditional for Shadow Dance; this has now been resolved.
- Fixed up Tree of Life bar switching.
- Added the roll bar back (I have not tested it, though)
- Renamed the Shadow Dance slider to Shadow Dance/Vanish to reflect that it controls paging for both abilities.
- Minor UI cleanup.
- Added a dedicated bar for the vehicle exit button.
- Fixed a bug causing click through settings to not work on the menu bar
- So it turns out that Show Lua Errors is disabled by default on the beta :P
- Entering/exiting a vehicle should now work properly in combat
- Shadow dance does exists, its vanish that I can't detect separately anymore :P
- Warlock metamorphosis should work properly again.
- Fixed an error when entering a vehicle
- Adjusted states for warrior stances so that they work again
- Fixed a bug that would occur when switching profiles
- Re-enabled the advanced layout options for the menu bar (including disabling buttons)
- Adjusted vehicle bar button placements based upon vehicle bar size
- Made Dominos hide itself when the pet battle interface is shown.
- Made Dominos hide itself when the vehicle interface is shown. Dropped the Dominos vehicle bar. NEEDS TESTING WITH A VARIETY OF VEHICLES.
- Updated the possess bar to use the new [possessbar] macro conditional.
- Updated the extra action bar to use the new [extractionbar] macro conditional.
- Fixed divide by zero issue on the XP bar.
- Re-registered the event UPDATE_EXTRA_ACTIONBAR on the Blizzard actionbar controller so that the extra action bar will show up again.
- Made the addon not explode when loading it in the beta (Thanks, Laotseu, hasteur, Simon)
- Added initial support for Monk stances.
- Dropped Dominos_Totems
- Dropped Dominos_Roll
- Fixed an issue with the extra action bar frame interfering with clicking objects near the bottom center of the screen.
- Extra action bar testing, third attempt.
- Reverted to an older method of showing the extra action bar.
- This version is for 4.3 ONLY
- Updated action bar events to work with WoW 4.3
- Added new bar, extra action bar, which is used in some raids (Still needs testing)
- Fixed upgrade issues with bear form, I hope :P
- Goranaws: Added option to disable various menu buttons (Thanks Gorwanews)
- Goranaws: Added support for Masque, dropped legacy ButtonFacade support.
- Tuller: Added support for the 4.3 extra action bar (NEEDS TESTING!)
- Tuller: Fixed a bug causing bear form to not have a default bar set
- Tuller: Added some upgrade code to supply a default bear form bar if one was missing.
- FIxed some issues with paging offsets (hopefully :P)
- Fixed an issue making click-through settings not work upon next login
- Updated for WoW 4.2
- Added new option: Show Tooltips in Combat
- Added new advanced option: Enable Click Through
- Goranaws: Made it possible to hide buttons on the menu bar
- Switched how I store state information internally to not be directly based off of macro states, so that I can account for things like users with/without Tree Form. Note: this change has a chance of wiping your bar paging settings.
- Fixed a bug on Shamans when switching profiles (https://github.com/Tuller/Dominos/issues/53)
- Updated TOC for 4.1
- Removed Quick Move key option, since Blizzard added it to the Action Bars portion of their interface options menu.
- Taint fix
- Added some code to make flyouts work nicer in 4.0.6
- Updated Spanish localization (thanks xibeca)
- Made drag and drop work on the totem bars again.
- Added back missing submodule
- Rewrote the hide blizzard function to work a bit more like the Bartender one. You can now once again control bag/quest log placement by checking the extra blizzard action bars.
- Added Spanish localization (thanks xibeca)
- Made the totem bars act a bit more like the standard Blizzard one: Right click a totem or call spell to bring up a list of totems/calls to select from. Left click to switch. You can also mouse-wheel a call button to switch pages.
- Fixed a bug where I forgot to push my code from my Macbook back to GitHub :)
- Fixed a bug causing the totem bars to not be disabled on non Shamans
- Bugfixes, yay!
- Added back the second and third totem bars
- Fixed some issues for people who've yet to learn call spells/etc.
- Middle mouse clicking or alt left clicking a call spell will now cast Totemic Recall, if available.
- Mousewheeling a call spell will now cycle through all totem pages
- Redesigned the totem bar to work a bit more like the Blizzard one.
- Fixed issues caused by my fix for Tree of Life :P
- Fixed issues with Tree of Life for Druids
- Added back % display for XP by default
- Fixed a bug causing empty buttons to not show up when binding keys
- Fixed a bug that was causing Rogues to lose their shadow dance bar setting when upgrading versions
- Made the xp/rep bar text a bit more customizable, if you're lua handy
- Added some tweaks to binding updates to reduce CPU usage. This may or may not break stuff
- Fixed Rogue Shadowdance detection. Added detection for Vanish.
- Tweaked FlyPaper to be able to be standalone
- Forced updating of state sliders
- Made linked fading disabled by default (again)
- Fixed auto fading with flyout buttons
- Updated libraries
- Removed some debug code
- Brought the animation system for fading back, hopefully without the missing hotkeys this time :P
- Turns out, the animation system does wacky things to hotkeys :P
- Auto fading fixes/performance improvements
- Made bar 2 not use the bonus action bar buttons
- Switched all fading code to the animation system
- Totem bar bugfix
- Added support for the hunter aspect bar
- Profiles bugfix
- Initial Cataclysm release.
- Moved source code over to GitHub: http://github.com/Tuller/Dominos/tree/cata
- Fixed an error on load
- Updated localization
- Fixed some issues causing Dominos to not work with the Chinese client.
- Fixed some 3.3.5 related issues
- Fizzwidget FactionFriend compatibility update
- Fixed an error when attempting to keybind to the pet bar
- Fixed an error causing fade settings to not reset properly when switching profiles
- Added a new option "docked bars inherit opacity" When enabled, when a bar is stuck to another bar, that bar begins to mimic the parent's opacity level. If the parent bar happens to be a mouseover bar, then the mouseover range is extended to include the new bar.
- Added the ability to specify an opacity, instead of simply just telling a bar to show or hide, to the showstate dialog. For example, setting a bar's showstate to [combat]100;show will force a bar to have 100% opacity (regardless of if the bar has mouseover fading enabled) in combat, and otherwise just show the bar with its normal opacity setting.
- Fixed a bug causing the experience bar texture to tile instead of stretch.
- Totem bar bugfix #2
- Totem bar bugfix
- The totem bar should now work on characters even if he or she has yet to learn a call spell.
- Added missing libraries (again)
- Updated Chinese localization
- Added missing libraries
- Fixed an error when switching profiles on Shaman characters
- Updated TOC for 3.3
- Increased the padding on the casting bar
- Added two new options to the totem bars: Show Recall and Show Totems.
- Added 3.2 compatibility
- Added a percentage display to the experience bar
- Added tooltip descriptions to selected bars
- Added button facade support to the bag frame
- Updated LibKeyBound, giving Dominos support for up to 31 mouse buttons.
- Modified the menu bar creation code to fix some issues with patch 3.3
- Added industrials patch for modifier combos for paging
- Adjusted the defaults for the new layout ordering options to prevent issues.
- Version upgrade bugfix
- Implemented advanced layout ordering options, per gpsguru's patch
- Removed range indicator display text
- Taint fixes
- Added FactionFriend support to the experience bar
- Made the totem bar not disable itself when logging on a non Shaman character.
- 3.2 retail release
- This is a 3.2.0 beta/alpha. It will not work properly on the 3.1 servers
- Fixed a bug with talent swapping
- This is a 3.2.0 beta/alpha. It will not work properly on the 3.1 servers
- Fixed a redbox error when casting a spell
- Added a new addon, Dominos_Totems - Provides three totem bars for shamans.
- Added russian localization
- Fixed the notarget paging option
- Merged into trunk
- Updated licensing information.
- Added a shadowdance bar for rogues.
- Added some code to hopefully make the VehicleSeatIndicator stay completely on screen.
- Updated for 3.1 compatibility
- This should fix auto fading not working, along with the tainting issue with the quest log tracker item buttons
- Fixed the bug causing your bars to not load properly when in a form/stance/whatever.
- Updated translations
- Added a theoretical (ie, probably will not work) fix for the possess/vehicle bar issues people are having
- Modified the vehicle control bar to not always show the leave button
- Added Korean translation
- Added a fix for the missing profiles button under certain locales
- Made the buff and debuff highlighting code a bit more efficient
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|5.0.3 (Mists of Pandaria)||Release||5.0.4||13,631||08/26/2012|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads