Dominos is an action bar addon intended to do the following:
- Reuse as much standard blizzard action button code as possible.
- Contain a relatively minimal feature set
- Be easy to use
- Be stable
It includes the following features:
- 10 action bars, pet, class, menu, and bag bars. Each one has customizable settings for padding, spacing, columns, scale, and opacity.
- Customizable paging. You can switch pages on: action bar pages, modifier keys, forms, and targeting.
- Customizable show states. You can tell your bar under which macro options to show.
- Fading bars. You can set your bars to fade out to a certain opacity when not moused over.
- The ability to customize showing empty buttons or not
- Full button facade support
- Keybound support
- Sticky frames
- The ability to move buttons in combat
- A movable casting bar (optional)
- A movable xp/reputation bar (optional)
- Configurable right click targeting
- Configurable self cast key settings
Here's how you use it:
- To see the current list of slash commands, type /dom ? or /dominos ?
- To open up the options menu, either go into interface options, or type /dom
- To move bars around, either go into the options menu and press the "Enter Config Mode" button, or type /dom lock
- To bind keys, enter binding mode via /kb or /keybound, or press the "Enter Binding Mode" button in the options menu.
You can use the following to add extra functionality:
- tullaRange - Colors action buttons red when out of range
- OmniCC - Adds cooldown count text
- Masque - Allows you to change the look of the action, pet, and class buttons
- AdiButtonAuras - Adds buff and debuff highlighting to action buttons
- Added Dominos_ActionSets. This is a module attaches action button placements to your Dominos profile. So when you switch profiles, your action buttons can also switch. Dominos_ActionSets is disabled by default, so you need to enable from the addons menu.
- Updated for WoW 6.2.0
- Fixed an issue where Dominos would apply a default skin to buttons regardless of if Masque was running
- Refactored the layout code for menu buttons.
- Fix padding issues with frame layouts
- Moved Masque support into its own module.
- Fixed a bug causing flyout buttons to not properly update direction
- Fixed a typo menuBar.lua
- Resolved errors when opening the menus of the encounter and roll bars.
- The main bag button should be positioned properly again
- Resolved an issue causing the vehicle exit button to not work after being used once
- And yes, more bugfixes
- Resolved vehicle button display issues (hopefully!)
- Added ability to cycle through overlapped in config mode frames via modifier key + mousewheel (thanks Gorwanaws)
- Added support for cancelling flights.
- Lots of code reorganization (make sure you delete everything and restart WoW after installing)
- Added missing dungeon finder button.
- Updated for WoW 6.1
- Dominos will now properly skin buttons when Masque is disabled for a particular group (on /reloadui)
- Bugfix for an error that would occur when an actionbar had less buttons than normal.
- Updated Italian localization (thanks to Kuzunkhaa)
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Kuzunkhaa)
- Reorganized folder layout. Make sure that you delete all Dominos folders before installing the addon, and restart the game.
- Adjusted the configuration mode look and feel.
- Added the ability to nudge bars: In configuration mode, hover over a bars and press an arrow key
- Updated Shadow Dance paging state
- Fixed UNKNOWN_STATE display for some stance bars.
- Added new option, /dom configstatus : Shows if Dominos_Config is enabled or not.
- Added support for Stance of the Spirited Crane and Gladiator Stance
- Implemented a workaround to hide cooldown spirals on transparent action bars.
- Implemented a fix to try and hide cooldown spirals on action bars that have zero opacity.
- Removed Berserker stance settings, since it no longer exists.
- Reimplemented defaults for stance paging for Warriors
- Updated Ace libraries.
- Resolved an issue causing the XP bar to not automatically hide when in pet battles/vehicles
- Removed GetAddOnInfo regression workaround.
- Fixed issue causing the Dominos_Config not to load when only enabled on some characters.
- Fixed GetAddOnInfo issues preventing the options/right click menus from opening.
6.0.0 (Warlords of Draenor)
- Updated the TOC for 6.0.0
- Fixed some issues causing the menu bar to not show up properly during pet battles/vehicles.
- Fixed an issue when tracking a reputation of a friendly faction, and already at max level (hopefully)
- Resolved an issue causing the Dominos override/vehicle bar to not display any icons for certain encounters (ex, Noodle Time, Naz'Jar Battlemaiden). Thanks to mlangen & Wetxius for insight and testing.
- Paging bugfix
- Added a fix for the faction reputation error.
- Setting opacity with the mousewheel now properly uses a bar's base opacity (thanks ckaotik).
- Implemented hopeful fixes to resolve override bar issues.
- Fixed combat lockdown errors.
- Reworked code used to hide Blizzard frames and reuse the MultiActionBarButtons, hopefully finally preventing the addon blocked errors.
- Fixed a regression that was causing the help button to not display again.
- "Resolved" addon blocked error in a way that hopefully allows you to switch talents
- Resolved taint errors related to the Blizzard store button.
- Added back the help button
- Fixed a regression in keybinding code
- Fixed slider display issues
- Added a new option to disable Blizzard artwork on the extra action button (available from its right click menu).
- Fixed issues preventing the options menu from displaying properly/
- Fixed issues with friendship reputation display
- Updated for WoW 5.4.0
- Adjusted override bar controller to use the new [shapeshift] macro conditional. This should hopefully resolve issues with fights that use the temp shapeshift bar.
- Adjusted reputation bar to handle friendship reputation (thanks to b-morgan)
- Code cleanup
- Simplified surrogate binding code and limited it to only custom buttons (ex, DominosActionButtonXX)
- Lowered surrogate button binding priority.
- Updated the TOC for 5.3.0. You can still use Dominos 5.3.0 with WoW 5.2, but you'll need to check the Enable Out of Date AddOns checkbox in the addons menu on the character select screen.
- The Encounter Bar (PlayerPowerBarAlt) should now show up when using the Blizzard Override/Vehicle UI.
- The class/stance bar has been rewritten. It now reuses the standard stance buttons and bindings and should no longer produce an error if you happen to level up and gain a new stance/form while in combat.
- The extra bar has been rewritten to now display and use the standard bindings for the bar.
- Added shadow meld paging support for Night Elf characters.
- Adjusted hide blizzard code to hopefully reduce tainting issues.
- Implemented full "Cast on Key Down" support.
- TOC bump for WoW 5.2.0
- Added Dominos_Encounter: A new module for moving around the PlayerPowerBarAlt that shows up in some encounters. Thanks to Goranaws for the original version.
- Adjusted layout code to hopefully prevent issues when changing screen resolution (ported from LibWindow)
- Rewrote override page calculations to take advantage of some new functions available to me in the restricted environment
- TOC bump for WoW 5.1.0
- Fixed flyout button positions (thanks StephenClouse)
- Added a hack to fix errors when hiding the achievement micro button
- Simplified menu bar positioning code when the override ui
- Fixed an error when attempting to disable a menu button that no longer exists
- Fixed an issue that would cause the menu bar to be hidden when the world map was shown.
- This version should fix the various ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED calls from MainMenuBarMicroButtons.lua
- Replaced custom minimap button code with LibDBIcon-1.0
- Resolved issues with empty action buttons sometimes being shown.
- Fixed some tainting issues
- Fixed an issue causing Dominos to think that the vehicle bar was shown upon loading
- Added a bit more debug information to the /dom statedump command.
- Fixed some typos
- Added new slash command /dom statedump: Please tell me what you get from this when reporting vehicle state bugs
- Fixed an error that was caused by attempting to read information about what the main action bar's page in combat.
- Fixed an error when switching profiles
- Added a new hack: If you enter a vehicle or something where you should get a new action bar, but are not, tap any modifier key. Your bar should hopefully switch :)
- Fixed a bug where your bar would get stuck on vehicle/override actions after exiting a vehicle
- Fixed show states being broken.
- Reworked how the override bar works a bit again. Should hopefully handle the state of a vehicle without a vehicle ui.
- Resolved issues with the possess bar not showing actions
- Resolved issue with buttons not working after the override ui is hidden.
- Added new global option: Use Blizzard Override UI. When enabled, shows the Blizzard Override UI interface.
- Added new advanced bar options: Show with Override UI, Show with Pet Battle UI. These control what bars will show up when the override ui/pet battle ui are shown.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the pet action bar background to show up
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when switching profiles
- Fixed missing pet bar issue
- Simplified layout code for menu bar.
- Reworked override ui code to better handle cases where action bars should change, but the UI does not.
- Renamed Possess Bar option to Override Bar.
- Reworked the roll bar.
- Accidentally reverted the paging conditional for Shadow Dance; this has now been resolved.
- Fixed up Tree of Life bar switching.
- Added the roll bar back (I have not tested it, though)
- Renamed the Shadow Dance slider to Shadow Dance/Vanish to reflect that it controls paging for both abilities.
- Minor UI cleanup.
- Added a dedicated bar for the vehicle exit button.
- Fixed a bug causing click through settings to not work on the menu bar
- So it turns out that Show Lua Errors is disabled by default on the beta :P
- Entering/exiting a vehicle should now work properly in combat
- Shadow dance does exists, its vanish that I can't detect separately anymore :P
- Warlock metamorphosis should work properly again.
- Fixed an error when entering a vehicle
- Adjusted states for warrior stances so that they work again
- Fixed a bug that would occur when switching profiles
- Re-enabled the advanced layout options for the menu bar (including disabling buttons)
- Adjusted vehicle bar button placements based upon vehicle bar size
- Made Dominos hide itself when the pet battle interface is shown.
- Made Dominos hide itself when the vehicle interface is shown. Dropped the Dominos vehicle bar. NEEDS TESTING WITH A VARIETY OF VEHICLES.
- Updated the possess bar to use the new [possessbar] macro conditional.
- Updated the extra action bar to use the new [extractionbar] macro conditional.
- Fixed divide by zero issue on the XP bar.
- Re-registered the event UPDATE_EXTRA_ACTIONBAR on the Blizzard actionbar controller so that the extra action bar will show up again.
- Made the addon not explode when loading it in the beta (Thanks, Laotseu, hasteur, Simon)
- Added initial support for Monk stances.
- Dropped Dominos_Totems
- Dropped Dominos_Roll
- Fixed an issue with the extra action bar frame interfering with clicking objects near the bottom center of the screen.
- Extra action bar testing, third attempt.
- Reverted to an older method of showing the extra action bar.
- This version is for 4.3 ONLY
- Updated action bar events to work with WoW 4.3
- Added new bar, extra action bar, which is used in some raids (Still needs testing)
- Fixed upgrade issues with bear form, I hope :P
- Goranaws: Added option to disable various menu buttons (Thanks Gorwanews)
- Goranaws: Added support for Masque, dropped legacy ButtonFacade support.
- Tuller: Added support for the 4.3 extra action bar (NEEDS TESTING!)
- Tuller: Fixed a bug causing bear form to not have a default bar set
- Tuller: Added some upgrade code to supply a default bear form bar if one was missing.
- FIxed some issues with paging offsets (hopefully :P)
- Fixed an issue making click-through settings not work upon next login
- Updated for WoW 4.2
- Added new option: Show Tooltips in Combat
- Added new advanced option: Enable Click Through
- Goranaws: Made it possible to hide buttons on the menu bar
- Switched how I store state information internally to not be directly based off of macro states, so that I can account for things like users with/without Tree Form. Note: this change has a chance of wiping your bar paging settings.
- Fixed a bug on Shamans when switching profiles (https://github.com/Tuller/Dominos/issues/53)
- Updated TOC for 4.1
- Removed Quick Move key option, since Blizzard added it to the Action Bars portion of their interface options menu.
- Taint fix
- Added some code to make flyouts work nicer in 4.0.6
- Updated Spanish localization (thanks xibeca)
- Made drag and drop work on the totem bars again.
- Added back missing submodule
- Rewrote the hide blizzard function to work a bit more like the Bartender one. You can now once again control bag/quest log placement by checking the extra blizzard action bars.
- Added Spanish localization (thanks xibeca)
- Made the totem bars act a bit more like the standard Blizzard one: Right click a totem or call spell to bring up a list of totems/calls to select from. Left click to switch. You can also mouse-wheel a call button to switch pages.
- Fixed a bug where I forgot to push my code from my Macbook back to GitHub :)
- Fixed a bug causing the totem bars to not be disabled on non Shamans
- Bugfixes, yay!
- Added back the second and third totem bars
- Fixed some issues for people who've yet to learn call spells/etc.
- Middle mouse clicking or alt left clicking a call spell will now cast Totemic Recall, if available.
- Mousewheeling a call spell will now cycle through all totem pages
- Redesigned the totem bar to work a bit more like the Blizzard one.
- Fixed issues caused by my fix for Tree of Life :P
- Fixed issues with Tree of Life for Druids
- Added back % display for XP by default
- Fixed a bug causing empty buttons to not show up when binding keys
- Fixed a bug that was causing Rogues to lose their shadow dance bar setting when upgrading versions
- Made the xp/rep bar text a bit more customizable, if you're lua handy
- Added some tweaks to binding updates to reduce CPU usage. This may or may not break stuff
- Fixed Rogue Shadowdance detection. Added detection for Vanish.
- Tweaked FlyPaper to be able to be standalone
- Forced updating of state sliders
- Made linked fading disabled by default (again)
- Fixed auto fading with flyout buttons
- Updated libraries
- Removed some debug code
- Brought the animation system for fading back, hopefully without the missing hotkeys this time :P
- Turns out, the animation system does wacky things to hotkeys :P
- Auto fading fixes/performance improvements
- Made bar 2 not use the bonus action bar buttons
- Switched all fading code to the animation system
- Totem bar bugfix
- Added support for the hunter aspect bar
- Profiles bugfix
- Initial Cataclysm release.
- Moved source code over to GitHub: http://github.com/Tuller/Dominos/tree/cata
- Fixed an error on load
- Updated localization
- Fixed some issues causing Dominos to not work with the Chinese client.
- Fixed some 3.3.5 related issues
- Fizzwidget FactionFriend compatibility update
- Fixed an error when attempting to keybind to the pet bar
- Fixed an error causing fade settings to not reset properly when switching profiles
- Added a new option "docked bars inherit opacity" When enabled, when a bar is stuck to another bar, that bar begins to mimic the parent's opacity level. If the parent bar happens to be a mouseover bar, then the mouseover range is extended to include the new bar.
- Added the ability to specify an opacity, instead of simply just telling a bar to show or hide, to the showstate dialog. For example, setting a bar's showstate to [combat]100;show will force a bar to have 100% opacity (regardless of if the bar has mouseover fading enabled) in combat, and otherwise just show the bar with its normal opacity setting.
- Fixed a bug causing the experience bar texture to tile instead of stretch.
- Totem bar bugfix #2
- Totem bar bugfix
- The totem bar should now work on characters even if he or she has yet to learn a call spell.
- Added missing libraries (again)
- Updated Chinese localization
- Added missing libraries
- Fixed an error when switching profiles on Shaman characters
- Updated TOC for 3.3
- Increased the padding on the casting bar
- Added two new options to the totem bars: Show Recall and Show Totems.
- Added 3.2 compatibility
- Added a percentage display to the experience bar
- Added tooltip descriptions to selected bars
- Added button facade support to the bag frame
- Updated LibKeyBound, giving Dominos support for up to 31 mouse buttons.
- Modified the menu bar creation code to fix some issues with patch 3.3
- Added industrials patch for modifier combos for paging
- Adjusted the defaults for the new layout ordering options to prevent issues.
- Version upgrade bugfix
- Implemented advanced layout ordering options, per gpsguru's patch
- Removed range indicator display text
- Taint fixes
- Added FactionFriend support to the experience bar
- Made the totem bar not disable itself when logging on a non Shaman character.
- 3.2 retail release
- This is a 3.2.0 beta/alpha. It will not work properly on the 3.1 servers
- Fixed a bug with talent swapping
- This is a 3.2.0 beta/alpha. It will not work properly on the 3.1 servers
- Fixed a redbox error when casting a spell
- Added a new addon, Dominos_Totems - Provides three totem bars for shamans.
- Added russian localization
- Fixed the notarget paging option
- Merged into trunk
- Updated licensing information.
- Added a shadowdance bar for rogues.
- Added some code to hopefully make the VehicleSeatIndicator stay completely on screen.
- Updated for 3.1 compatibility
- This should fix auto fading not working, along with the tainting issue with the quest log tracker item buttons
- Fixed the bug causing your bars to not load properly when in a form/stance/whatever.
- Updated translations
- Added a theoretical (ie, probably will not work) fix for the possess/vehicle bar issues people are having
- Modified the vehicle control bar to not always show the leave button
- Added Korean translation
- Added a fix for the missing profiles button under certain locales
- Made the buff and debuff highlighting code a bit more efficient
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,424,390 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 3,148,146 Monthly Downloads
- 2,456,348 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,366,679 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 1,010,406 Monthly Downloads