Updated TOC for 6.0.2, updated included libraries. Stats NOT updated.
List of craftable buff food. Can be grouped by level and stats. Favorite food can be saved in an extra list for each character. Recipes and their stats can be displayed within the cooking mats tooltip.
This addon will attach to minimap and integrates in any action bar supporting ldb (i.e. Titan). You can also start this addon using the slash commands /efl or /epicfoodlist. Use shift + click to copy a food-link to the chat edit box or auction house. Use ctrl + click to save favorite food. Settings will be saved separately for each char.
/efl show (show main window) /efl minimap (toggle minimap icon) /efl tooltip (toggle exra tooltip info for cooking mats)
- provide a search functionality
Stats NOT updated yet. Will be difficult to implement dynamic scaling with fixed stat values.
- Epic Gem List - list of craftable gems, sortable by color, stat, level and class
- Epic Enchant List - list of enchants for your equipment
Feel free to leave a comment, but please use the Ticket Tracker for errors and suggestions.
- changed toc for 6.0.2
- updated libs
- changed toc for 5.1
- added all pandarian recipes with stats on food
- fixed tooltip for ingredients
- changed toc for 5.0.5 (will add data later, but addon still works with new addon)
- changed toc for 4.3.0
- fixed dropdown menues
- adjusted TOC for 4.2
- (hopefully) fixed all errors on startup
- added (hopefully) all missing recipes (classic, bc, wotlk)
- added addtitional item info
- added correct textures for recipes
- added some special food without "real" stats
- changed sorting to needed level for consumption
- additional fixes and code cleanup
- added stats in tooltips for cooking mats
- show needed mats for each recipe
- tooltip info with possible recipes for most cooking mats
- small fixes
- initial version with buff food available in cataclysm and some other for testing
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|