What does this AddOn do?
This plugin adds an option to 'snap' the player castbar to either of the 6 ElvUI actionbars. Width is set automatically.
Do you read the comments?
I try to read comments here and on tukui.org as often as possible, but please don't use the comments sections for bug reports.
- 2.26, July 14th 2015
Update ToC for patch 6.2.
- 2.25, February 25th 2015
Update ToC for patch 6.1.
- 2.24, October 14th 2014
Bump toc for patch 6.0.2
- 2.23, September 10th 2013
Bump toc for 5.4
- 2.22, June 2nd 2013
[CHG] Remove plugin header with information about me and my plugins.
- 2.21: Include the new ElvUI Actionbar 6 as possible 'Snap To' option and bump TOC for patch 5.3.
- 2.20: Information update, locales updated, bump TOC.
- 2.19: Information update, bump TOC.
- 2.18: Implement fail-safe in case ElvUI ActionBars are not enabled.
- 2.17: Remove LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library which is now included with ElvUI. Update recommended!
- 2.16: Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library. Fixes a bug. Updating is recommended!
- 2.15: Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
- 2.14: Config has been rewritten to make use of the new LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
- 2.12: Fix compatibility issue with ElvUI_Enhanced and Shadow & Light.
- 2.11: Add 'Y Offset' option to control distance between castbar and actionbar.
- 2.10: Change post hooks to secure hooks. Hopefully this will fix compatibility with S&L edit of ElvUI.
- 2.09: Small position tweak, toc bump for 5.1.
- 2.08: Pixel Perfect tweaks.
- 2.07: Fix castbar position getting reset upon login/reload when 'Snap to Actionbar' is disabled.
- 2.06: Fix castbar scale issue when not using auto scale in ElvUI.
- 2.05: Allow user to choose which actionbar to attach the castbar to.
- 2.04: Preparation for the new PixelPerfect mode in ElvUI.
- 2.03: Locale update.
- 2.02: License included with download.
- 2.01: Fix a locale mix-up.
- 2.0: Compatible with MoP. Toc bumped.
- 1.3 beta: x- and y offsets were removed from castbars in ElvUI and movers were introduced instead. This version of CastBarSnap positions the mover instead of the castbar. This will only work with the more recent release of ElvUI Beta for MoP (ElvUI-Beta-tree-8f1ee13 or above). If using any ElvUI version below that you should use CastBarSnap 1.2
- 1.2: fixed width calculation if buttonsPerRow > buttons, checked compatibility with MoP Beta (works)
- 1.1: Official ElvUI engine was updated. Include this change.
- 1.0: Initial upload
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,856,066 Monthly Downloads
- 1,218,055 Monthly Downloads
- 843,091 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 612,488 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 584,952 Monthly Downloads