What does this AddOn do?
This plugin adds a toggle option to visually change the timers of the auras near the minimap. Instead of plain text it will use a status bar.
Do you read the comments?
I try to read comments here and on tukui.org as often as possible, but please don't use the comments sections for bug reports.
How do I report a bug or request a feature?
Please use the Ticket Tracker
Credit: Hydra, whose code this plugin is largely based on
- 1.31: Add option to control the height of the statusbar and bump TOC for patch 5.3.
- 1.30: Information update, locales updated, bump TOC.
- 1.29: Information update, bump TOC.
- 1.28: Remove LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library which is now included with ElvUI. Update recommended!
- 1.27: Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library. Fixes a bug. Updating is recommended!
- 1.26: Update LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
- 1.25: Config has been rewritten to make use of the new LibElvUIPlugin-1.0 library.
- 1.23: Bug fixes.
- 1.22: Fix lua error, tweak size and position of statusbar, toc bump for 5.1.
- 1.21: Preparation for the new PixelPerfect mode in ElvUI.
- 1.2: Added option to set threshold for buffs, debuffs and temporary enchants separately.
- 1.12: Locale update.
- 1.11: Fix lua error when logging in with temporary enchant active.
- 1.1: Added option to disable status bar for auras with no duration. Added option to allow status bar timers to turn into text if duration goes below user defined threshold.
- 1.0: Initial upload.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads