Engraved is a compact rune display for Death Knights. Runes icons glow when they are ready to be used and partially glow when they are almost ready (less than one global cooldown away, for example). Rune display can be prioritized so that, for runes of the same type, the one with the shortest remaining cooldown is always shown in the same on-screen position. Runes are individually moveable and sizeable.
- New timer option: Fill (works like SimpleRune)
- New rune art option: Nexus
- Graphical updates to Circle and Ulduar themes
- Easier moving/sizing of the whole rune set
- Fix for runes not updating when zoning/rezzing
Down the road:
- Expand to other classes with discrete resources (combo points, soul shards, holy power, etc.)
- Animated rune glow
Version 1.6 - Updated for Cataclysm. Added subtle rune glow animation.
Version 1.5 - Added new timer option: Fill (works like SimpleRune)
Version 1.4 - Added new rune art option: Nexus. Graphical updates to Circle and Ulduar themes.
Version 1.3 - Added new rune art option: Glyph
Version 1.2 - Added new rune art option: Ulduar. Lowered frame strata of runes a little.
Version 1.1 - Added option to display runes as simple circles
Version 1.0 - Hello World!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|