Engraved is a compact rune display for Death Knights. Runes icons glow when they are ready to be used and partially glow when they are almost ready (less than one global cooldown away, for example). Rune display can be prioritized so that, for runes of the same type, the one with the shortest remaining cooldown is always shown in the same on-screen position. Runes are individually moveable and sizeable.
New in latest version:
- Engraved has been resurrected!
- Updated for Warlords of Draenor
- Fixed issue with runes not properly locking in play mode
- Removed buggy animations for now
- Improved appearance of Circle theme
Version 1.6.1 - Updated for Worlords of Draenor - Removed buggy animations for now - Fixed issue with runes not locking in play mode - Small improvement to appearance of Circle theme
Version 1.6 - Updated for Cataclysm. Added subtle rune glow animation.
Version 1.5 - Added new timer option: Fill (works like SimpleRune)
Version 1.4 - Added new rune art option: Nexus. - Graphical updates to Circle and Ulduar themes.
Version 1.3 - Added new rune art option: Glyph
Version 1.2 - Added new rune art option: Ulduar. - Lowered frame strata of runes a little.
Version 1.1 - Added option to display runes as simple circles
Version 1.0 - Hello World!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,715,011 Monthly Downloads
- 1,331,249 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 897,784 Monthly Downloads
- 817,751 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 616,521 Monthly Downloads