Many of the existing bugs reported here have been (hopefully) fixed in the 5.2 version. Please report issues so I can fix them for you. This includes support for non-English clients!
This addon consolidates all of the information you need to play Enhancement effectively without playing it for you.
If you used ShockAndAwe, you might like this one.
It shows you:
- The next 6 most important abilities to cast
- Your Maelstrom Weapon stacks
- Your Searing Flames stacks
- Whether Flame Shock is active on your current target
- Fire Nova cooldown
- Unleashed Fury optimizing - shows if your next lightning bolt will get the bonus, taking into account MSW.
- Small icons for all of your longer cool downs like Ascendance, Fire Elemental, etc. Talent aware.
It lets you:
- Use any of the level 90 talents - priority lists are swapped automatically for you when your talent is changed. Priority lists are based on simcraft results for optimal play.
- Control at what point you should hard cast lightning bolt (expressed as a cast time, in seconds)
- Control how long you're willing to wait to prioritize a better ability, even if a lesser one is already available to use immediately, expressed in seconds.
The configuration options (/et) let you play with a few basic settings. Also, they let you conveniently bind all of your Enhancement abilities without needing to use a bunch of hidden action bars. Check out the video:
The best way to reach me is via a private message on YouTube, at http://www.youtube.com/TecPontificates
Next feature set will be out for 10,000 downloads, or 5.3, or when the bug reports roll in. Tell your friends.
- Proper support for all three level 90 talent choices - priority controller will automatically adjust when talents are changed.
- Incorporated cooldown tracking, like you've seen in my kill videos.
- Added combat tuning options to let you control your lightning bolt hard cast as well as delaying for higher-priority abilities.
- The bindings screen should load the ability icons correctly now, so you shouldn't need to do a /console reloadui
- Abilities are now referenced by their spell ID instead of their English names, which means this addon should now work for non-English clients.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,665,038 Monthly Downloads
- 2,270,666 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,138,572 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,383,281 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 1,285,331 Monthly Downloads