Just released a beta version of my new addon "Epic Lists", which combines all 3 addons into one. I would appreciate, if you could test it and post some comments and suggestions. Theres still some functionality missing, but basic sorting is working and all data has been added. Thanks in advance !
List of enchants, sortable by stat, addon and itemslot
This addon will attach to minimap and integrates in any action bar supporting ldb (i.e. Titan). You can also start this addon using the slash commands /eel or /epicenchantlist. Use shift + click to copy an enchant-link to the chat edit box or auction house. Use ctrl + click to save favorite enchants. Data will be saved in a local database for all chars, settings will be saved separately for each char.
/eel show/hide (show or hide main window) /eel minimap (toggles minimap button) /eel config (open configuration window)
- quite a lot ...
- added all enchants for MoP
- cleaned up database
- added enchants for ranged weapons
- fixed some changed stats on enchants
- removed old enchants (resistance, head enchants)
- fixed some text
- fixed drop-down menus
- fixed config values
- added SOME MoP enchants, ONLY shoulder and chest till now ... it beta, just for testing
- fixed WotLK leg/feet enchants
- changed toc for 4.3.0
- added enchants for WotLK and BC
- fixed some loading errors
- completed Cataclysm enchants (incl. head, shoulders)
- added few WotLK for testing
- first release
- Cataclysm enchants ONLY
- NO weapons, NO shoulders, head, legs, ...
- very simple design from known epic gem list