EquipSee enhances the built-in Equipment Manager in several ways.
- In your bags and in the bank, displays items with the names of the equipment sets to which they belong, overlayed on top of the item.
- Displays item levels in the character frame whenever the Equipment Manager flyout is selected
- Provides visual feedback in the character frame as you click on different equipment sets, showing which of the items you currently have equipped, will be swapped out if you equip the highlighted set.
Equipsee currently works with these bag management addons:
Now works with Baggins
Fixed a bug that was causing it not to display labels for some items in the bank
More efficient - creates fewer frames.
Now works with Combuctor (thanks Tuller)
Rewrote internals so that it items that have the same itemID no longer display incorrectly in containers
Fixed to work with patch 4.1
Fixed bug that was causing the preferences to not be saved
Fixed a LUA error
Displays equipment set names in your bags and in the bank.
Now works with WoW 4.0.1
Added iLevel display
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,109,494 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,511,991 Monthly Downloads
- 2,177,714 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,124,341 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 877,052 Monthly Downloads