Type /arch to open the main window. This contains a list which shows each race with a project count, your progress on the current artifact, and how many keystones you have. There are also a few buttons along the bottom of the window:
- The far left button opens the travel frame. This holds a list of the items and spells you have that you can use to instantly travel around the world with (hearthstone, teleport etc). This list may not be complete; if you have something that should be on the list but isn't, give me a comment.
- Near the middle is the Survey button. This button simply casts Survey.
- Next to it is the achievement tracker button. The achievement tracker allows you to see your progress on the archaeology achievements in the game.
- Finally there's the links frame. This is intended as a solution to a problem caused by Blizzard's API; if an archaeology project's name does not match the name of the created item, there is no data linking them. This frame allows you to manually link an unlinked project you have completed to an item you haven't. Some links have been provided in the update, and if you find any further un-linked item/project combinations, go ahead and tell me so I can add them to the default list.
- The little button to the far right collapses the race frame so that it only displays the races available on the continent you're on. Only works in Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Outland and Northrend.
Click a race to open its artifact list. The artifact list lists all artifacts you can find for that race, and which ones of those you have completed. You can mouse over an artifact to view the item's tooltip, and click one to insert a link into chat.
You can also keybind the Excavatinator window, as well as the Survey skill, under the key bindings menu.
Pål V. Gjerde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2015-01-05 20:36:01 +0100
Tagging as 2.2-release - first proper release for WoD
Pål V. Gjerde:
- Fixed some changed item cooldowns and added Garrison Hearthstone to travel frame.
- Fixed an incorrectly displayed achievement. Moved the bars in the main frame so the entire phrase 'Draenor Clans' shows. Changed /arch and the corresponding key binding to toggle the window instead of simply showing.
- Key bindings
- WoD beta 1
- Cleaned up usable items, a lot of them were permanent but are now consumed (learned as toys). Added the two new pets.
- Fixed cooldown overlay not working, still doesn't quite work for subframe items. Added new achievements.
- Copied the new Astrolabe version in. I should figure out how to use the package manager at some point.
- Updated version number. Added WoD crateables.
- Moving to repo
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Excavatinator 2.1 Beta 1||Beta||5.1.0||116||02/28/2013|
|Excavatinator 2.0 BETA 4||Beta||5.0.5||109||11/15/2012|
|Excavatinator 2.0 BETA 3||Beta||5.0.5||148||11/11/2012|
|Excavatinator Beta 2.1||Beta||5.0.5||235||09/23/2012|
|Excavatinator-2.0 BETA 2||Beta||4.3.4||291||06/24/2012|
|Excavatinator-2.0 BETA 1||Beta||4.3.4||36||06/23/2012|
|Excavatinator v1.5 BETA 3||Beta||4.1||463||06/15/2011|
|Excavatinator v1.5 BETA 2||Beta||4.1||180||06/13/2011|
|Excavatinator v1.5 RC1||Beta||4.1||72||06/12/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,269,077 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,475,253 Monthly Downloads
- 2,418,502 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,030,121 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 916,547 Monthly Downloads