Provides a macro that can be used to grind Prospecting (Jewelcrafting), Milling (Inscription) and Enchanting (Disenchant) on the materials in ones inventory.
It will try to find the next highest stack that can be processed automatically. This eliminates the need to constantly hunt and peck across your bags for stacks of items.
Items that are of green quality, bind on equip, and not soul-bound are targeted by the disenchanting logic.This is pretty much the common-case for our guild enchanter when he visits the mailbox.
- Does not operate on banked items.
- Will not try to run around and stack the herbs itself.
For reasons of the api, the macro will only update when out of combat.
When you first login, a macro should be created for your particular character. Simply drag the macro to your action bars and click-away! Until I can figure out a better method this is the only way to click the SecureActionButton that is created. Specifically the macro code:
Credit goes to Prospector by kergoth for the initial idea, this is a derivative of his/her work and has been mostly rewritten.
For bugs/issues/features please use the Ticket system.
Daniel Kimsey <email@example.com>
2012-11-01 21:38:17 -0400
Tagging as v1.18
- vim modeline and whitespace fix
- Added Kyparite, and White/Black Trillium ores
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,578,120 Monthly Downloads
- 1,073,354 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 688,848 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 548,392 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,499 Monthly Downloads