Extended Social UI expands the size of the Social pane, reducing clutter and increasing visibility of certain elements.
- Redesigned /who tab - Adds separate columns for guild, zone and race, with the guild and zone columns wider than before to show more of the name.
- Friend notes displayed right on friends list (no need to read tooltips)
- The expanded Raid tab also allows for full visibility of raid member names without longer names being cut off.
- Interface version updated for patch 6.0.
- Interface version updated for patch 5.4.
- RealID/BattleTag friends' entries on the friends list now show their character's level/race/class/realm on the right side of the list (when that person is online and playing WoW).
- Interface version updated for patch 5.3.
- Removed excess formatting from addon title in the addons list.
- Implemented fixes so that Extended Social UI will work properly in combination with the Friend Groups addon.
- The note icon is now hidden when there is no note to be shown.
- Fixed the menu from right-clicking players in the /who list.
- Fixed lua errors on startup and an issue preventing the addon from loading properly.
- Interface version updated for patch 5.2.
- Fixed the alignment of the scrollbar on the Ignore tab.
- Friends' names can now extend across the whole width of the friends list.
- Notes are now displayed right on the friends list below the status/location text.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Extended Social UI 1.0.7||Release||6.0.2||391||10/14/2014|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.6||Release||5.4.0||847||09/12/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.5||Release||5.3.0||274||05/24/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.4||Release||5.2.0||170||03/29/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.3||Release||5.2.0||126||03/12/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.2b||Release||5.2.0||84||03/09/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.2a||Release||5.2.0||7||03/09/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.2||Release||5.2.0||36||03/09/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.0||Release||5.0.5||285||09/26/2012|