Extended Social UI expands the size of the Social pane, reducing clutter and increasing visibility of certain elements.
To prevent conflicts if upgrading from 1.0.0, you must delete the old folder.
- Redesigned /who tab - Adds separate columns for guild, zone and race, with the guild and zone columns wider than before to show more of the name.
- Friend notes displayed right on friends list (no need to read tooltips)
- The expanded Raid tab also allows for full visibility of raid member names without longer names being cut off.
- Interface version updated for patch 5.4.
- RealID/BattleTag friends' entries on the friends list now show their character's level/race/class/realm on the right side of the list (when that person is online and playing WoW).
- Interface version updated for patch 5.3.
- Removed excess formatting from addon title in the addons list.
- Implemented fixes so that Extended Social UI will work properly in combination with the Friend Groups addon.
- The note icon is now hidden when there is no note to be shown.
- Fixed the menu from right-clicking players in the /who list.
- Fixed lua errors on startup and an issue preventing the addon from loading properly.
- Interface version updated for patch 5.2.
- Fixed the alignment of the scrollbar on the Ignore tab.
- Friends' names can now extend across the whole width of the friends list.
- Notes are now displayed right on the friends list below the status/location text.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.6||Release||5.4.0||645||09/12/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.5||Release||5.3.0||272||05/24/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.4||Release||5.2.0||170||03/29/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.3||Release||5.2.0||125||03/12/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.2b||Release||5.2.0||82||03/09/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.2a||Release||5.2.0||3||03/09/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.2||Release||5.2.0||25||03/09/2013|
|Extended Social UI v1.0.0||Release||5.0.5||282||09/26/2012|