Spell recommendation addon for Shadow Priests. Support for the following spells and options is included:
Shadowform*, Vampiric Embrace*, Inner Fire*/Inner Will*, Shadowfiend*, Dark Archangel*, Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague, Mind Blast* - including cast with a minimum # of Shadow Orbs, Dispersion* - mana threshold for suggestion, Shadow Word: Death* - including a cutoff for your priest's health so you don't kill yourself, execute setting, and mana threshold for suggestion, Mind Spike*
Also includes DoT refresh tolerance slider to tweak your DoT refresh timing suggestions.
All asterisked spells can be disabled from your rotation to maximize DPS to the encounter, disable reminders, or to simply allow you to cast a spell whenever you like to.
Lots more tweaking to be done, but this already has full support for the new DoT refresh and haste mechanics and is working on both 4.0.1 and the Cataclysm beta.
Commands and options:
FaceMelter syntax: /facemelter [command] or /fm [command]
menu, options, (no argument) open options menu
priorities, priority, pri - option priorities menu
spells, spell, additional, add - option spell options menu
show - show suggester frame
hide - hide suggester frame
toggle - toggle suggester frame
lock, unlock - lock/unlock suggester frame
button, buttons, boxes, box - show checkboxes on suggester frame
help, ? - show this help message
I have received permission from both Falie (original author) and Cystacae (last maintainer of FaceMelter and current FaceMelter Zwei author) to move forward with this.
Please note - this is effectively a branch/reboot of the FaceMelter project from wowinterface.com, and does not share code with the FaceMelter Zwei project on CurseForge. Cystacae has asked me to move forward with FaceMelter while he thinks about what is happening with FMZ. FMZ is a complete rewrite of the original FaceMelter, and is not yet functional as per my latest conversations with Cystacae.
Nearly 80% of the code is revamped, if not completely redone from scratch or written whole-cloth to add new functionality.
Version 4.035 - Aug 29, 2011
- Updated for WoW 4.2
- Fixed COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED variable parsing
Version 4.030 - Apr 27, 2011
- Updated for WoW 4.1
Version 4.028 - Mar 26, 2011
- Fixed variable initialization on upgrades of FaceMelter. You should no longer have to delete SavedVariables when new options are added.
- Added Empowered Shadow duration restriction for casting Mind Blast.
- Only applies when there is an Orb Count restriction already set.
- Allows for stacking of additional Orbs if you so choose.
- Defaults to 10 seconds (which effectively means it defaults to "not applicable" because of the Mind Blast cooldown), with an option range of 2-10 seconds
Version 4.027 - Mar 17, 2011. Not publicly released. Replaced all instances of OptionsCheckButtonTemplate with UICheckButtonTemplate to eliminate checkbox overruns.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 999,752 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 466,028 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 340,607 Monthly Downloads
- 314,809 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 293,027 Monthly Downloads