Introduction Ever wanted a simple summary of the ore or herbs you are farming. Fed up of having to check you bags. Well Farmed is for you!
Farmed understands the items that are typically farmed and automatically provides a categorised count of those items in you bags.. The features are:-
- Displays total money.
- Displays space left in bag for farming.
- Summarised items into key categories (ore, stone, gem, cloth, herb, leather, elemental, Fish, other).
- Displays dropped item in your bag that are uncommon/rare/epic
- Displays a tool tip for all items/types
- Auto resizing window, only takes up the space it needs.
- Items are quality colour coded.
- Minimal processing means that it will only use processing power when the bags content changes.
- Fully configurable to reduce processing further by excluding sections you do not need.
- Designed with multi-lingual support in mind.
- New : Data Broker Integration
- New : Item Icons new Shown!
- New : announce items looted (and count) to screen and/or chat!
Installation instructions :- Extract files to the WOW add-on folder. When you login type "/farmed" for options.
The add-on now uses WOW standard categories and so please let me know if any are missing.
1.GUI interface for adding custom items to summary and exclude standard items; 2.Add intelligent option that filter displays material sections based on you professions (e..g skinner would show leather, miner would show ore).
--Farmed Change Log -
- Updated TOC
- Fixed bug when showing armour items.
- Added support for custom items in other category (supports Vine-Cracked Junkbox). Editing funtions to follow.
- Added update on bag opening (standard bags).
- Updated TOC
- Added cooking ingredients to list.
- Updated TOC
- fixed bugs introduced in 5.0.4 patch
[Updated] Version Supported to 4.2
- [Fixed] display issues showing "random" charactes. Colors now displaying correctly.
- [Added] Refresh option added to menu.
- [Fixed] worked on correcting count bugs around destroying mats (e.g. prospecting). Thanks go to kiithsahunter for identify the issue and suggesting a fix.
- [Added] Added Multilingual capability
- [Added] Added German Language Support (Thanks to Prismatech).
- [Changed] Rewrote the config dialog to be part standard wow options. This will allow me to add extra configurable features.
- [Fixed] Item count announcements correct again,
- [Added] Item Count Announced now includes the number gathered on last loot.
- [Added] Uncommon and Rare items can now be summarised as counts.
- [Added] Support for Cataclysm (Small Bug fixes)
- [Added] Support for Quest Items (Mainly for Rep Items) - [Fixed] Announcement Count now corrected to include the item(s) you are picking up.
- [Added] Support for Data Broker - [Added] Data Broker displays slots available as default text. - [Added] Item Icons to displays - [Added] Ability to announce item loots and counts to screen and/or chat.
- [Updated] Version Supported to 3.3 - [Added] List build data earlier for the instances where it was not listing bag content until you had looted
- [Updated] for patch 3.2 - [Added] HTML protection on item title (in case they break the add-on - [Fixed] bag change bug where it would not update unless you open the bag - [Fixed] English test for stone/metal so that it detects. - [Changed] Change how new item are detected. No longer relies upon bag change events. Scan the open loot box.
- Rewrite of checking algorithm to remove reliance on defined lists. Now uses defined WOW types to recognise item categories. - Removed setting for stone. Now integrated with ore. - Added support for meat - Added support for enchanting - Added Meat - inc. fish. - Added trade goods. - Changed other to filter on Parts, Material and Trade goods sub types.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Farmed Version 4.0||Release||3.3.5||1,125||07/11/2010|
|Beta 0.3a (Fix)||Release||2.0.0||-||02/02/2008|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads