... is yet another addon for using the new World Markers (raid flares)
as a party leader, raid leader or officer without going through the compact raid manager.
So why another one?
- It's a different implementation that doesn't rely on the usualmacros every other world marker addon is using.
/click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton /click DropDownListXButtonX
- I prefer the small button that I can drag to any side of the screen as opposed to a bar.
- It has marker timers.
- new in v1.33: world marker key-binds in Game Menu.
Alright... are you going to add...
-sounds and libsink announce for expiring markers
-bars instead of text timers
Probably not, it suits me fine as it is. :D
Hope you find it useful as well.
Show the button out of party for positioning. Flares will not work. Type it again to hide.
Toggles timers on/off.
- Timers do not persist following a reload.
- I've tried to make the timers smart but there is a small chance of "false" positives
depending what you do after you load a flare to the cursor and before you actually put it down.
(fx clicking an actionbutton instead of the "world" or clicking out of range)
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3 "Escalation"
- Update group triggers.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- updated for WoW 5.0.5/MoP but I'm considering to retire this little addon :)
- remove some debug code from the secure keybinds (no functional changes)
- more improvements to marker timers
(mouse buttons 3 to 5 could confuse the addon, and /cwm 0 wasn't clearing timers properly)
- attempt to fix the 'C stack overflow' error reported by Zidomo @wowi.
(can't reproduce it myself but I have an idea what might have been the issue)
- bufix 4.3 enable/disable logic (was incorrectly enabling in raid when not RL/assistant)
- world marker timer changes
- timer shadow and anchoring.
- timers count down again. Assumed time-out of 1hour (unverified!)
- keybind menu changes (Esc -> Keybinds -> FlareUP)
- update for raid manager frame changes
- new feature: world marker key-binds
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- not compatible with WoW 4.2 stay with v1.32 if patch is not yet applied in your region.
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.1
- make sure we clear timers and stop updates when player leaves party/raid or loses leader/assist
for a minimal performance gain.
- world markers no longer expire in 5minutes, they last until cancelled.
Make the timers count up instead of count down.
- WoW 4.0.6 api update (timers are now aware of single flare clear)
- More aggressive detection of combat status for when reloading or logging in combat,
so we can avoid doing actions that might cause issues (haven't seen any but better safe than sorry).
- Initial release
- Mini, movable world marker button
- Usable as a party leader, raid leader or assistant
- Optional raid flare timers
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,586,655 Monthly Downloads
- 1,080,253 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 692,050 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 550,804 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,118 Monthly Downloads