Allows you to customize the friend list, format, colors and more! For example you can make it so all friends appear like "Username L80 Priest" where the name is colored by the class.
Use /flc or /friendlistcolors for slash command help.
- Attempt to make the Alias module work together with EasyCopy.
- Added slash command information when Alias module is enabled, this makes it a bit easier to get started.
- Fixed Allias module, custom names should appear properly in the friend list, in whisper edit box, chat tabs and chat frame, along with toast messages. Do report if you find any issues.
- Added an extra module for aliases. To set an alias set a note that contains "^Name$" (without quotes) and what ever is between ^ and $ will be the alias for that person. This currently works for RealID but will be expanded to work for regular WoW friends, soon(tm). This is still an experimental bonus feature, report errors in detail and I shall be forever in your debt.
- Fixed issue with multiple games running on one RealID friend, this caused issues deciding the correct "toon" to display if using class, level, e.g. tags. This issue should no longer occur.
- Added a proper tag for RealID names (or BattleTags), this way you can define where these appear in the syntax. Also these behave a bit specially, for instance "$BT, $N" will show "Mathew Jr, Charname" but when it's a regular character the first part and the comma are removed, so it would just show the character name. $B is the BattleTag, append C, D or T for coloring. T is the blue color used by default for RealID friends.
- Fixed an rare issue with nil level error on RealID friends, when they login/logout.
- Fixed setting saving issue introduced with MoP update earlier.
- Added syntax for offline friends, you can customize how the format is, and add things like notes. Not all data is available since offline friends do not have any toons, zone, level, and such, especially RealID friends. Keep this in mind.
- RealID friends that play WoW are now treated like characters in the list, only with the RealID name prefixed. In short, same syntax only with the RealID real name and blue color in front to indicate that this is indeed a RealID friend.
- Offline RealID friends have their note shown.
- Offline WoW friends have their note shown.
- Works with Cata and MoP.
- Tweaked on performance, unnoticeable changes, but improvements never the less.
- Fixed issue where scrolling could have side effects (at least since MOP), this should no longer be the case.
- Fixed a problem with restore command when you had no backups, making it show an error.
- Updated for MoP, mostly TOC bump update.
- Added slash commands, /flc and /friendslistcolors. You can set how the names are to be displayed, backup, restore and reset the addon. There are also some explanations how you can write your own syntaxes under "vars" menu. Type /flc for help when you login.
- Removed unnecessary code and optimized it, no more problems with other locales as well.
- Improved matching of friends, this should fix the problem that other localizations experience with the old version of the addon.
- Added on/off for the shortening of "Level" into "L", edit the top of the LUA file and change the value of "USE_SHORT_LEVEL".
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads