FuBar addon that show the amount of currency tokens.
- Multi character support
Nifelhein for testing.
If you wish to edit, suggest or contribute in any way feel free to contact me by posting a comment or by sending me an e-mail ([email protected]).
- Major code rewrite due to changes in WoW.
- Updated for WoW 4.0.1
- Added suppert for Emblem of Frost.
- Updated for WoW 3.3.0
- Added support for Honor and Arena points.
- Added support for Emblem of Triumph and Isle of Conquest Mark of Honor.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.0
- Added displaying of currencies in FuBar text.
- Data retrieve and Tooltip codes simplified.
- Removed "Mark of Honor" from every mark of honor name.
- Fixed an error with show/hide currency loot text in chat.
- Added expanding/contracting of currency groups in tooltip.
- Added currency name and amount linking from tooltip.
- Switched from 2 to 3 numbers in version number for wider range of minor updates.
- Recoded loot text filter.
- Added all currency types to loot text filter.
- Removed "Sewer Carp" from loot text filter. It was used for testing but I forgot to remove it.
- Implemented Dewdrop for right click menu.
- Added show/hide currency loot text in chat.
- Added Champion's Seal
- When you have 0 of certain token type it will show "-" instead of "0".
- Added custom icon. Old one was retrieved from the token and was trowing error if users never saw it.
- Grouped showing/hiding of token groups on right-click menu.
- Changed from Beta to Release.
- Beta release
- Workaround for some "a nil value" errors on currencies.
- Toc file changes.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Updated to work with patch 3.1.0.
- Added support for Emblems of Conquest.
- First build.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|