FuBar addon that switches specializations when clicked. Also hides spell learned spam. Based on DualSpeccer by Jeffrey0
- Custom icons for specs
If you wish to edit, suggest or contribute in any way feel free to contact me by posting a comment or by sending me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Updated for WoW 4.0.1.
- Fixed some "string expected, got nil" errors.
- Now has multiple character support.
- Tooltip code rewrite due to multiple character support.
- Added coloring of custom spec names.
- Tooltip populating limited to characters of level higher than 39 due to Blizzard Dual Spec limitations.
- Added populating custom names fields from db.
- Switched from 2 to 3 numbers in version number for wider range of minor updates.
- Fixed another error when no points are spent on any talent.
- Fixed some errors when using custom names but no names were set.
- Implemented Dewdrop for right-click menu.
- Added custom naming of specs.
- Fixed an error when no points are spent on any talent.
- Added showing talent points in FuBar text when "Show specialization name" option is on.
- When "Show specialization name" option is on, chat text on change now displays spec name instead of "primary" and "secondary".
- Added an option to choose between showing current spec or spec that will be switched to in FuBar text.
- Initial beta build
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,256,659 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 523,111 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 512,814 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 390,001 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 375,867 Monthly Downloads