GatherNotify adds the following improvements to the gathering profession leveling experience:
Notifies you when you are able to pick a new herb, mine a new mineral, or skin a new level of creature upon reaching a level where new herbs/minerals/creatures are available. Also takes into account temporary boosts, so if you're level 89 mining with a +10 boost, then upon reaching level 90, it will tell you that you can now mine iron, with your current boost. Upon reaching level 100 mining (110 with the boost), it will tell you again that you can now mine iron without a boost.
Modifies tooltips for herbs, mining nodes, and dead skinnable mobs, adding the level required to pick/mine/skin it, as well as your current level, if you cannot pick/mine/skin it yet.
Modifies the "Requires herbalism 150"-type error messages so they now appear as "Requires herbalism 150 (currently 142)".
Adds a command (/gn [skinning/mining/herbalism]) that will tell you the highest level herb you can pick, node you can mine, or level of creature you can skin.
Disclaimer: Skinning levels MAY be inaccurate between levels 80 and 90, but they're probably correct. If you notice that a level is off, please tell me!
Notice: As of 5.3, you no longer require any specific level to pick herbs or mine minerals in Pandaria. The lower level mining/herbalism you are, however, the less resources you'll get from each one.
Commands: /gn or /gnotify or /gathernotify
- /gn skinning - Show highest creature you can skin
- /gn mining - Show highest node you can mine
- /gn herbalism - Show highest herb you can pick
- /gn version - Show addon version
- Added some missing mines and herbs
- Pandaria herbs/mines now show as requiring level 1 skinning/mining, not their pre-5.3 requirements
- A bit of internal rewriting, but no change in the way the addon works
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|