This addon does the following:
Notifies you when you are able to pick a new herb, mine a new mineral, or skin a new level of creature.
Modifies tooltips for herbs, mining nodes, and dead, skinnable mobs. It adds the level required to pick/mine/skin it, as well as your current level, if you cannot pick/mine/skin it yet.
Modifies the "Requires [Skill] [Level]" message so it looks like this now: Requires Mining 450 (currently 445) This works for every profession. If you don't have that profession it doesn't modify the message.
Adds a command (/gn [skinning/mining/herbalism]) that will tell you the highest level herb you can pick, node you can mine, or level of creature you can skin.
Note: skinning info for levels 80 to 90 is probably not accurate right now. I skinned a couple of Pandaria mobs and took a guess at what each level of mob requires to skin, but it might not be accurate until I can play for real and test it. 5.0 also modified the levels required to skin 80-85 mobs, and I haven't re-tested those yet.
Commands: /gn or /gnotify or /gathernotify
/gn skinning - Show highest creature you can skin
/gn mining - Show highest node you can mine
/gn herbalism - Show highest herb you can pick
/gn version - Show addon version
- Updated TOC version to 5.4
- Updated TOC version to 5.3
- Fixed minor Skinning error: you need 10 Skinning, not 1, to skin a level 11 creature
- Updated TOC version to 5.2
- Updated TOC version to 5.1
- Fixed error when hovering over Truesilver deposits
- Fixed duplicate "Now able to mine..." messages when you don't have any skill bonuses
- Fixed a problem causing other addons to be unable to hide/modify UI error messages (the red ones at the top of the screen). Thanks to tordenflesk for pointing this out
- Fixed bug with tooltips
- Now modifies tooltips for herbs, nodes, and skinnable mobs; adds required level, and current level if you can't mine/pick/skin it yet
- Updated for 5.0/Mists of Pandaria
- Addon now takes into account temporary levels gained from enchants and items in your bags (for example, the Mining Pick now gives +10 Mining)
- Fixed some erroneous levels
- Fixed "Requires skinning knife (currently 0)" bug
- Added new commands to show the highest thing you can skin, mine, or pick (/gn skinning, /gn mining, or /gn herbalism)
- Modified the "Requires [Skill] [Level]" message at the top of the screen when you try to mine/pick something you can't yet. It will now look like: Requires Mining 450 (currently 442). Works with any profession that generates that kind of message. Probably not compatible with the addons pError and ErrorFilter
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- 1,636,650 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,516,729 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 783,843 Monthly Downloads
- 557,394 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 452,566 Monthly Downloads