With Noblegarden, there's a need to tell if a player is male or female for the achievements.
This addon will replace the "Level xx race class (Player)" line on player tooltip windows when you mouse-over their character with "Level xx gender race class (Player)".
You can also have it display the gender in a color of your choosing, via its slash command:
/gto color on
/gto color set male/female R G B
This is my first addon so let me know how I did!
- Updated the TOC version to 5.2.0
- Updated the TOC version to 5.1.0
- Updated the TOC file for MoP.
- Forgot this..
- Small bugfix for displaying opposite faction players level as "??" when applicable, thanks to 'Richard' on Curse.com.
- Forgot to include the new on/off in usage
- You can now enable/disable GT with a slash command
- Forgot comments
- Can now toggle gender coloring, as well as set the color to use via RGB
- Initial functionality..
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,578,120 Monthly Downloads
- 1,073,354 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 688,848 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 548,392 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,499 Monthly Downloads