GraveLevelBar provides progress bars for many things that can be leveled.
Player Experience Bar
The experience bar has a free configurable start and end. Hence it can span more than one level. Individual levels are sperated by a white line and annoted with the level. The rested xp is included.
Guild Experience bar
Basically the same as the player experience bar, but this one shows guild xp and the daily cap.
Guild Rep Bar
This one shows you guild reputation, of course including your weekly limit.
Player Reputation Bars
These can show you repuation for many factions (currently limited to those that have earnable reputation and are not ignored by you). You can display one bar for each faction.
2011-05-22 14:05:24 +0200
Tagging as the second release. Please report errors.
- fixing player xp database. it would be convenient if everyone would help with this
- That should fix the GuildRep at max bug.
- dots to seperate large numbers
- fixed zero width bug in guildrep
- new DrawNumbers stuff
- ignore some ide files
- bad version subdraw version
- move draw bar function
- data fix
- some bugfixes
- make enable state persistent again
- this will store the data on a per char basis (which is much more sensible)
however, this might cause you to lose your settings (but anyway, there are not that many settings)
- sometimes guildxp data is not present, this should improve this
- remove left over debug stuff.
- fix rested xp. why on earth would the function return nil if it means 0?
- fix tooltip
- major bug: level returned by GetGuildFaction is offset by one to data table
- less spam
- get a event for this
- Starting work on guildrep
- add tooltips
- fix a nil error
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,491,048 Monthly Downloads
- 1,357,964 Monthly Downloads
- 527,452 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 451,125 Monthly Downloads
- 420,677 Monthly Downloads