GridSmartNames is a Grid plugin that allows customization of player names, and coloring of names to match the border indicator.
I created it as a project for learning Ace3 and LUA, so if I've done something particularly boneheaded in the code, that's why.
To customize someone's name in your Grid display, enable Smart Names and simply add an alias.
2010-11-05 18:32:11 +0000
Tagging as v1.0-beta
Bryan P Johnson:
- Don't store data you don't need.
- Added very simplistic .pkgmeta
- first version
- Master Plan
- 3,090,645 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,029,712 Monthly Downloads
- 2,264,899 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,298,870 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 985,554 Monthly Downloads