GuildMemberStatus adds a visual indicator for guildmember status (available, away, busy)
before the player name.
Makes it easy to know at a glance if the members of your guild are AFK or DND
since WoW 4.0.1 and Cataclysm removed the status column from all guild roster views.
- Just one low-impact hook.
- Works in all guild views (player,guild,profession,achievement and Cata ones)
- If Class Colors is installed it will use it for class coloring.
- Mouse-over tooltip for players on the guild frame.
- Public note + Officer note (if permitted to view).
- Additionally if LibAlts-1.0 or an addon loading it is found
- Alts list (if it is a main)
- Main (if it is an alt)
GuildMemberStatus uses LibAlts only as a data source.
If you need to manage main <-> alt relationships it is recommended to use a dedicated addon.
- remove a couple of unintended globals
- fix for 5.4.2 changes to GetGuildRosterInfo()
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4 "Siege of Orgrimar"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3 "Escalation"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2 (tested with default UI and ElvUI)
- Handle mobile embedded textures
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.0.4/MoP
- update for GetGuildRosterInfo() API (4.3.2)
- tooltip wrapping for players with many alts.
- update for GetGuildInfo() change
- toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2.
- LibAlts-1.0 update.
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.1.
- bugfix: Don't error if LibAlts-1.0 is not loaded by another addon.
- Guard against another addon force-loading Blizzard_GuildUI too early
(they shouldn't do it as it will break the in-game Calendar
but at least it won't break GuildMemberStatus as well now)
- Rank, Level, Zone, Last Online added to tooltip details.
- Support status of guild members connected through mobile.
- Add localization support.
- Prettify tooltip a little.
- Mouseover tooltip added to guild frame.
- Class Icon and colored name.
- Public Note
- Officer Note (if permitted to view)
- If LibAlts-1.0 (or an addon using it) is found,
- Alts information (if a main)
- Main (if an alt)
- Initial public release.
- Visual indicator of player status on guild roster views.
- Optimize code (reduce hooks used to 1).
- Add Class Colors support.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|