AddOns you are protected against
All you have to do is to instal this AddOn and SuperGuildInvite (and hopefully more in the future) will not bother you at all. As of september 9th 2012 I am not ready to release SGI 6.0, but once it hits everyone under 2000ms latency should be 100% protected against SuperGuildInvite.
If you wish to use this as part of your AddOn, and preventing spam as much as possible, do this:
- Put "GuildShield.lua" in your AddOns' folder and load it via the TOC file, before your own AddOn.
- Inside your own AddOn, run the function "GuildShield:Initiate(action)", either directly on loading or on login. Action is the function you wish to call when a player with GuildShield installed is found. (something like removing them from an invite list or simlar)
- When your AddOn finds a player that should be invited, run the function "GuildShield:IsShielded(player)". If the "player" has GuildShield installed, "action" (specified earlier) will be called. action will be called with the name of the player as argument:
- No changes, just adapting for 5.1
- Small bugfixes
- Will now protect better from SGI, and once SGI 6.0 hits it will most protect everyone playing on less than 2000ms latency.
- First edition
- Protects you from SuperGuildInvite
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads