Gyro lets you set up macros (lists of commands) to be run whenever you join or leave a raid, for convenience or laziness. You can, for example, enable raid UI mods only when you're actually in a raid, disabling them when you're done.
It's easy to set up: put commands you want to be run whenever you join a raid in the GyroStartRaid macro, and the commands you want to be run whenever you leave a raid in the GyroEndRaid macro. (Gyro creates these macros for you automatically.)
For example, if you want Hear Kitty to only operate when you're in a raid (not sure why, but whatever...), you could use these macros:
More details are in the readme file that comes with Gyro.
No new features.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,660,218 Monthly Downloads
- 2,267,367 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,136,950 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,382,520 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 1,284,305 Monthly Downloads