A HandyNotes plugin to show the Lost and Found items on your map.
They're rare spawns, so they're not guaranteed to be there... but at least you'll know where to look.
Also includes a number of items which don't qualify for the achievement, but are still nice to find.
Items that you've already collected won't be displayed. (This uses the "flag" quests that the game relies on to keep track of the items. Sometimes these glitch; generally if they do so, you also won't have gotten achievement-credit, so you'll likely still be interested in the item.)
To edit the settings, visit the HandyNotes config panel, expand the "Plugins" section, and click on "LostAndFound". You can then choose which achievements to show, and whether to show ones you've already found.
Want this but for Draenor? HandyNotes_TreasureHunter!
David Lynch <email@example.com>
2014-11-07 02:05:28 -0600
- Use TomTom AddMFWaypoint instead, since AddZWaypoint doesn't work
- Port to my new data format from TreasureHunter
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,886,775 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,291,504 Monthly Downloads
- 1,769,129 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,084,443 Monthly Downloads
- 967,222 Monthly Downloads