HatTrick is a small addon that adds checkboxes in the player paperdoll frame to toggle the helm and cloak settings.
Due to a nasty little bug in the default helm/clock config panel, HatTrick forcibly disables the default options’ checkboxes and renders the global functions
ShowHelm inert. I don’t like being forced to do this, but it’s the only option until they fix their little bug.
Visit my site for more great addons
Please report all bugs and feature requests to my Github tracker
Alpha builds can be found on github.
Please direct all feedback and questions to my Google Groups mailinglist.
'this' is depreciated!
I guess Blizzy fixed this, finally
Override ShowCloak and ShowHelm, disable defaul UI's checkboxes... since they turn the helm/cloak back on when opened
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 862,676 Monthly Downloads
- 803,153 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 741,480 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 514,223 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 460,121 Monthly Downloads