This addon requires the Ace3 library to be installed. The Curse client will install this automatically.
What It Does
hcMountBot provides key bindings for summoning location-aware mounts, choosing mounts you've used recently.
Personal Mount: This key binding summons a mount appropriate for the player's location. If the player is in a zone which allows flying, a flying mount will be summoned. If they player is in a zone which does not allow flying, a ground mount will be summoned. If the player is underwater, an aquatic mount will be summoned. If the player does not have any aquatic or flying mounts, a ground mount will be summoned instead.
Passenger Mount: This key binding summons a passenger-capable mount appropriate for the player's location. This will choose between a flying and ground mount as dictated by the current location. If the player does not have a flying passenger mount, a ground passenger mount will be summoned. If the player has no passenger mounts, this key binding has no effect.
Vendor Mount: This key binding summons a mount with vendors.
Vashj'ir Mount: The Abyssal Seahorse will be summoned in Vashj'ir, instead of the usual aquatic mount.
Qiraji Mount: The player's preferred Qiraji Battle Tank will be summoned inside the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, instead of the usual ground mount.
Safe Dismount: The normal mount key bindings will not dismount the player while moving, falling, or in flight. The dismount keybind will always dismount the player.
The player can update the mounts summoned by this addon's key bindings by manually summoning preferred mounts. Summoning a flying mount will ensure that that same flying mount is summoned by this addon in the future.
Check out my other addons:
- hcCritterBot - Automatic companion pet management. No configuration required!
- hcGossipBot - Automatic NPC interaction. No configuration required!
- hcMountBot - Automatic location-aware mount summoning. No configuration required!
- hcRoleBot - Automatic role selection in groups. No configuration required!
- hcRepairBot - Automatic repairs with guild repair support.
2012-01-07 07:40:06 -0600
Tagging for bugfix release.
- Fixed typo bug preventing new mount choices from being remembered.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,615,052 Monthly Downloads
- 813,525 Monthly Downloads
- 466,340 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 464,417 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 315,753 Monthly Downloads