This is an extremely lightweight addon that simply displays the health percentage of your current target in a movable box. The default Blizzard UI allows for displaying either health values or percentages, but not both. This can be very frustrating when you have a mechanic like "backstab bosses when they're below 35% hp."
As a convenience to myself, the percentage is displayed as green until 75%, then yellow until 35%, and then red. At some point soon(TM) I will become less lazy and allow those cutoff points to be customizable; I will also make the background box slightly less retarded-looking.
Note that the box does not appear when you don't have a target, so when you first install the addon, target something so that you can move the box to your desired location.
As of version 1.1, there is an additional box for focus targets. This is particularly useful, for example, for monitoring Electrocutes on Nefarian. Once again, you should set a focus target upon installing the addon, and then move the new box (which will appear in the center of the screen) to a desired location.
P.S. I am fully aware that the functionality of my addon is a strict subset of numerous other addons. The point of this is that I did not want to have to install a bunch of other unnecessary stuff just to get health percentages to display.
Gerou of Laughing Skull - US
- Added a second frame that appears when you have a focus target.
- Bug fix: I accidentally made the window 0 height and width in Version 1.0, so it was completely invisible. What a useful addon! The box will now correctly appear at the top of your screen when you target something.
- Initial release
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 999,752 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 466,028 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 340,607 Monthly Downloads
- 314,809 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 293,027 Monthly Downloads