- 16 Likes
Hear Kitty plays soothing and distinct orchestral sounds as you gain and spend your combat resources. It's like having your own theme music! You'll hear tones as you gain combo points or stacks of your buffs, and when you hear the final note played, you'll know it's time for a finishing move. Never watch for little red dots or buff stacks again!
These classes and specs work with Hear Kitty:
- Druids (in cat form): combo points
- Rogues: combo points
- Enhancement shamans: Maelstrom Weapon charges
- Elemental shamans: Lightning Shield charges
- Paladins: holy power
- Discipline priests: Evangelism stacks
- Shadow priests: Shadow Orb stacks
- Unholy death knights: Shadow Infusion stacks on your ghoul and when Dark Transformation ends
- Destruction warlocks: burning embers
- Monks: chi
- Arcane mages: arcane charges
- Beast mastery hunters: Frenzy stacks
- Vehicles with combo points (such as the drakes in Eye of Eternity)
Additional downloads available
Hear Kitty official sound packs
These sound packs for Hear Kitty provide new sound effects so you can better customize Hear Kitty to your liking.
If you have Lightning Shield stacks up or any other counter that Hear Kitty tracks, Hear Kitty will now avoid playing an Inception-like musical blast right when you log in.
For elemental shamans who are level 92+ and have learned Improved Lightning Shield, the final tone now isn't played until the 20th stack (up from 15).
For rogues and cat form druids, Hear Kitty will no longer play lots of extra tones while your combo points decay on your target.
Updated for WoW 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor.
Added support for beast mastery hunters' Frenzy buff and Focus Fire ability.
Elemental shamans' lightning shield charges now stack to 15, so Hear Kitty will play tones at 5, 10, 13, 14, and 15 charges.
Removed code for marksmanship hunters' Ready, Set, Aim and Fire! buffs, since they've been removed from the game.