Patch 5.1 protected the API for joining battlegrounds. I'd like to apologize on Blizzards behalf about the inconvenience. Daxxarri-US explained why this has become protected.
Honor Queue changes the layout of the default Honor dialog and provides a more clear overview of all the battlefields!
It draws inspiration from OhNoesQueues, check it out if you like more features than just a visual makeover.
What specifically does Honor Queue provide?
- Neat buttons to represent each battlefield.
- Tooltip information to display what your options are.
- Cooldown timers representing the average time left until you receive your invitation.
- Blacklisting, it's a new feature in WoW 5 and is fully supported.
- (Extra) Hold down SHIFT while mousing over a button to display battlefield description.
(When I say battlefield I mean both battlegrounds and world pvp, both types are supported.)
It's highly appreciated if you provide feedback in case of errors or issues, considering this is the first release there are bound to be issues I have not foreseen. Thank you in advance.
- Centered top row, this will hopefully please Torhal.
- Added reward information on the tooltip, for battlegrounds that are eligible for such.
- The queue menu will try to align itself on the right side with the most appropriate option being closest to your mouse.
- Added rewards on tooltips, how much honor you gain for win and loss.
- Added specific level requirements, so you know the road ahead.
- World PVP buttons should be usable while in a battleground as long you are queued beforehand, you are supposed to be able to accept or decline the invite, but not queue up during a battleground.
- Made timers update more often in the background, and buttons to update once in a while.
- When queued for a battleground that has no estimated wait time, the counter appears gray instead of red.
- Tweaking more button and cooldown appearances and limitations.
- Tweaking tooltip issues like weird numbers or wrong information.
- Buttons being disabled, that should be enabled, are supposedly fixed now. For example you can now manage active queues while in BG, but you can't queue up for new once (like it's supposed to be).
- Fixed tooltip issue with battlegrounds you are not supposed to be able to queue for, for instance when already being inside one.
- Fixed issue with timer halting at 1 second.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,693,179 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 420,218 Monthly Downloads
- 318,971 Monthly Downloads
- 258,346 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 258,024 Monthly Downloads