Hunter Announcer prints a message in your chat window, when a Hunter in your party or raid casts Misdirection or Feign Death. We have several Hunters in our raids, and we found it useful for other raid members to know when someone uses one of these skills. "/han on" enables Hunter Announcer and "/han off" disables it. "/han" while enabled lists all options and settings.
Version 0.99.7 2011/12/03
- TOC bump and update for 4.3.0.
Version 0.99.6 2011/06/29
- TOC bump and update for 4.2.0.
Version 0.99.5 2011/05/07
- TOC bump and update for 4.1.0a.
Version 0.99.4 2010/10/23
- TOC bump for 4.0.1.
Version 0.99.3 2009/12/09
- Updated for Misdirection changes in 3.3.
- TOC bump for 3.3.
Version 0.99.2 2009/09/24
- Added a notification when Misdirection fails.
Version 0.99.1 2009/09/13
- Added a notification when Misdirection fades.
- Added options to show or hide each notification (Feign Death, Misdirection, and Misdirection fade), type "/han" while the AddOn is enabled to list all options and settings. All three events are enabled by default.
Version 0.99.0 2009/09/06
- Initial release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads