Important: The development of this addons has become inactive since I quit playing WoW in March 2011. I have changed the license type to Public Domain so everyone can freely use the code, parts of it, or whatever. Thank you all for using this.
This addon creates a free dragable focus bar for hunters. You can drag it where you want by using a modifier key i.e. shift.
In addition there's a display for important buffs. Passive buffs are shown on the right side and buffs that require your action are on the left.
Buffs for Beastmaster:
- Focus Fire (Range haste, consumes frenzy stacks)
- Frenzy (Pet buff with stacks, useful for Focus Fire)
- Killing Streak (Damage of next Kill Command increased)
Buffs for Marksmanship:
- Improved Steady Shot (Range haste increased after two Steady Shots)
- Ready, Set, Aim... (Stacking buff, at five stacks you get Fire!)
- Fire! (Next Aimed Shot has no casting time and costs no focus)
Buffs for Survival:
- Lock and Load (Two Arcane Shots or Explosive Shots for free)
Configuration is done via slash command /hfb or via Blizzard's interface options.
This Addon is INACTIVE! Please do not request changes, bugfixes or anything else.
- fixed some border issues (but it's still not perfect)
- focus preview should work correctly even if you begin your next steady shot before your previous one hits the target
- added backdrop for users who don't like borders
- buff display can disabled
- fixed bug where font resizing was resetting the whole font
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads