Identity does the following:
1. Main name in Guild and Officer chat 2. Main Name in Channels 1 - 10 and BGs 3. Nicknames in Party and Raids 4. Your Zone Location in Channels 5. It saves the name per realm and per character, so you can have different nicknames and different mains for different realms or factions.
If your main character is a 60 Warrior named Tank and you are working on a new toon (level 10 Priest) called Healer, and both are in the same guild this addon would do the following:
Guild: [Healer]: (Tank): How is everyone doing today? Officer: [Healer]: (Tank): How is everyone doing today?
If you turned the tell feature on and then whispered someone it would place (Main: Tank): after your Healer info.
If your name is WarNinja, but you like to be called Nin and you set your Nickname to 'Nin' then in paty or raid you'd see:
Party: [Warninja]: (Nin): Raid: [Warninja]: (Nin):
I added the Zone function in response to the global Trade and LookingForGroup channels. It's sometimes nice to say where you are.
For help on using the mod type /id help
TOC updates. Works fine under 4.3.
There have been some reports of lua errors. I cannot duplicate. If you have issues please report and indicate the other chat addons you are using. Has been tested with Chatter addon, and works fine.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Identity 40000 fix||Release||4.0.1||15,488||10/27/2010|
|Identity 20400 (Zip)||Release||2.4.0||1,163||04/03/2008|
|20300 (folder fixed)||Release||2.3.0||4||11/16/2007|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,586,655 Monthly Downloads
- 1,080,253 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 692,050 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 550,804 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,118 Monthly Downloads