This add-on is coding based on the lib IGAS , so you need download it first.
A simple tools contained three parts:Script, Debug, BugCollect.
ShortCut for editor:
F5 : Run code
Ctrl+Z : Undo
Ctrl+Y : Redo
Ctrl+G : Go to line
Ctrl+F : Search some text
F3 : Continue search
Ctrl+S : Save the snippet
Ctrl+A then Tab : Select all text and then format all
About Select text:
Shift + Mouse Click | PageUp | PageDown | Home | End | Up | Down | Left | Right : to select multi-text
Double click : select a word.
How to open:
1. Type /cube to get the slash commands to open those forms. like "/cube code" would open the code editor.
2. Bind keys for those forms in the key binding.
1. Update toc to 5.2.0.
2. IGAS's browser is added to view the details about the IGAS lib.
3. IGAS lib will not be included from this version.
1. Update toc for 5.0.4.
2. Debug part can view Interface for IGAS System.
3. IGAS lib change beta to release r1.
1. F5 can run the code.
2. Press tab before "]" or ")" only make Cursor go after "]" or ")",instead of insert space.
3. Fix several problems for undo redo system.
1. Re fix the problem about the cursor position when you use backspace after color token.I fix the color start part, just forget the color end part.
2. Make using backspace delete the spaces at the line head look more smooth.
1. Fix a problem about the cursor position when you use backspace.
2. Import the debug tool.
1. Fix a problem for big screen.
2. Imporve the Debug tool to view the IGAS's class system.
1. Add row number for the editor.
2. fix several errors
3. increase the performance
1. Fix a problem when run code with "|" inside it
1.Fix a problem, when you type "|" in [[ ]] or " ", cause color not right.
Remove FAIAP, using IGAS's CodeEditor as the editor.
The new Editor support:
1. Auto indentation and highlighting
2. Ctrl+Z: undo Ctrl+Y: redo
3. Ctrl+G: goto line
4. Ctrl+F: search some text
5. F3: continue search
6. Ctrl+S: Save the snippet.
1. Recode for igas beta 3.
2. Main form re-designed, now you can choose, add, or delete items in the FileView.There is two treenode in the FileView, "Snippet" means a block of code, just used as the previous version. "Addon" is used to build addons based on the IGAS, no need to use it it you don't know it.
3. Debug part support thread now, you can resume the thread just by button-click.
4. IGAS b3 lib included.The lib is built on my new object-oriented system, It would use more memories than before.
1. Fix some error
2. IGAS lib is included, no need to download yourself.
3. Unit test is added.
4. Log View is added for addons that used logger system from igas.
1. Fix some error for new igas
2. remove embed libs, you need download IGAS lib yourself. http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/igas/
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,256,659 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 523,111 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 512,814 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 390,001 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 375,867 Monthly Downloads