With World of Warcraft 4.0.1 and the Flexible Raid Lock System
it is now possible to link Instance Locks directly from the RaidInfo window to chat.
However when such a link is linked in guild or trade
your own status for the instance is not readily available.
Well... no more :D
Instance Lock Compare
... will automatically search your saved instances and show a comparison ToolTip
with your status for the instance linked.
Instance comparison as easy as comparing items.
Know instantly if you can join the raid,
or if several are linked, which one you should aim for.
All right there without having to open extra windows
or browse through all your saved instances manually to check bosses.
- toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.1
- Compare tooltips from InstanceLock links.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads