Interruptbar2 tracks enemy players interrupts. It is highly configurable, and you can disable most features of the addon.
This addon is a continuation of the original InterruptBar by Kollektiv.
- You can now add new spells to the bar.
- A lot of new customization options has been added.
- Added support for Masque skinning.
- Option GUI instead of chat commands.
- Support spells with charges.
- Will reset cooldowns if Cold Snap / Preperation / Call of the Elements is/are used.
- Seperate settings for every character, with profiles.
- Chat announcements for abilities.
- You can chose to disable the addon in battlegrounds, or only enable it when inside arena.
- New modules:
- Smart Mode: Reposition icons next to each other, to prevent blank spots on the bar.
- Arena Mode: Show only spells if your arena opponents have them.
Type /ib in chat to open the options panel.
How to find spell IDs
Bugs / Feedback
Please report any issues, bugs and/or suggestions by using the ticket tracker system.
- Bug fixes
- Added more spells to charges, and redirect list.
- Improved border textures. (You may need to rescale your icons, as they'll be bigger now)
- Fixed timer not working.
- Fixed smart mode + hide mode. (1 icon always showing.)
- Added support for spells with charges.
- Fixed icon position issue with Arena-Mode.
- Fixed an issue with overlay on "SPELL_MISSED". (May need more testing)
- Should have slightly less memory usage.
- Redesigned the option GUI.
- Timer countdown text will now show above the cooldown spiral and not under it.
- Combat Filters options are now removed. The functions are now always enabled instead.
- Added option to change border colors.
- Added option to change announcement channel.
- Added option to delete profiles.
- Added option to change cooldown spiral transparency.
- Added option to set your own cooldown value when adding a new spell.
- Improved positioning of icons.
- Optimizations & bug fixes.
- Added Masque support.
- Removed cooldown spiral draw edge.
- Showing spells only if your arena opponents have them should now work properly.
- Other bug fixes.
- Fixed omniCC duplicated timer.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
- Quick hotfix for combat log tracker.
- Updated for WoD.
- Changed timer visuals.
- Many new options added.
- Settings are now saved per character.
- Added support for localizations.
- Replaced text position Dropdownmenu with offset XY sliders instead. Due to taint issues.
- You can now add spells by names AND id's. Also, no more need for putting CD duration on your own.
- Added Option GUI to Interface -> AddOns
- Changed Bar Lock function.
- Added option to fade icons.
- Announce interrupts in party now also announces when a spell is off cooldown.
- Added a function that causes specific spell ID's to fire under one single icon. (Example: If Disrupting Shout is used, it will show a 15sec CD on Pummel instead, as they share cooldown.)
- Counter spell's CD will now be reduced from 24 to 20 when interrupted on cast. (Mage setbonus)
- Bug fixes, and minor performance improvements.
- You can now insert or delete spells to Interruptbar2, through the option panel.
- Added option to annouce interrupts in party chat.
- Option to change text position is now a dropdown menu, instead of a slider.
- Added option to disable CD text timer from showing decimal numbers.
- Added Smart Mode (Beta).
- Bug fixes.
- Removed Range checker and 'track non-interrupts' for now.
- Cooldown timer improvements.
- Lower memory usage. (Old: 300kb. New: 30kb)
- Added Scatter Shot and Spell Reflection.
- Added option to disable chat message on login.
- Redesigned option panel
- Rangechecker now always shows out of range if your target is over 100 yards away from you.
- Range checker should now only track (visible & nondead) enemy targets and not friendly.
- Added more spells. (Can be toggled)
- Removed/changed some broken features.
- Fixed some small bugs
- Added rangecheck(beta)
- Fixed some small bugs.
- Should now have less memory usage.
- Release on curse
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,597,351 Monthly Downloads
- 2,248,406 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,072,167 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,574,253 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 1,303,176 Monthly Downloads