Tracks the cooldown of enemy players interrupts.
You can also set your own custom spells to track for, through the option panel.
Type /ib in ingame chat to open the option panel.
You can also go to: Esc -> Interface -> AddOns -> Interruptbar2
Bugs or Requests
Please use the ticket tracker system when reporting bugs / feature requests.
Click here to send a ticket...
- Replaced text position Dropdownmenu with offset XY sliders instead. Due to taint issues.
- You can now add spells by names AND id's. Also, no more need for putting CD duration on your own.
- Added Option GUI to Interface -> AddOns
- Changed Bar Lock function.
- Added option to fade icons.
- Announce interrupts in party now also announces when a spell is off cooldown.
- Added a function that causes specific spell ID's to fire under one single icon. (Example: If Disrupting Shout is used, it will show a 15sec CD on Pummel instead, as they share cooldown.)
- Counter spell's CD will now be reduced from 24 to 20 when interrupted on cast. (Mage setbonus)
- Bug fixes, and minor performance improvements.
- You can now insert or delete spells to Interruptbar2, through the option panel.
- Added option to annouce interrupts in party chat.
- Option to change text position is now a dropdown menu, instead of a slider.
- Added option to disable CD text timer from showing decimal numbers.
- Added Smart Mode (Beta).
- Bug fixes.
- Removed Range checker and 'track non-interrupts' for now.
- Cooldown timer improvements.
- Lower memory usage. (Old: 300kb. New: 30kb)
- Added Scatter Shot and Spell Reflection.
- Added option to disable chat message on login.
- Redesigned option panel
- Rangechecker now always shows out of range if your target is over 100 yards away from you.
- Range checker should now only track (visible & nondead) enemy targets and not friendly.
- Added more spells. (Can be toggled)
- Removed/changed some broken features.
- Fixed some small bugs
- Added rangecheck(beta)
- Fixed some small bugs.
- Should now have less memory usage.
- Release on curse