A macro-based action bar addon. It can stand on its own or supplement any other action bar addon or even the default Blizzard UI.
"Feel the power of the macro side..." A WoW 5.x Mists of Pandaria addon.
Be sure to check out the Optional Ion Addons to give you additional control
over UI elements other than buttons using the Ion UI configuration framework.
- An unlimited number of macros, create as many bars/buttons as you want/need per character!
- Are you a keybinder extreme? Use the button storage area for all your macros/keybinds! No buttons on screen needed!
- Are you a clicker extrodanaire? As many buttons on the screen you want where you want, when you want!
- Macros the size of Texas! Up to 1024 characters in length!
- Maul's unique mouseover key-binding system - where the mouseover binding system was born!
- Many other of the favorite desired bar addon features and then some!
- Button Facade support!
- Every button in Ion is a macro button by default and in many ways they behave like normal action buttons. Buttons can also be set to be "action" or "pet" buttons.
Commands - Type /ion alone to display a list of available commands, which are:
- menu: Toggle the main menu
- storage: Open the button storage area
- create: Create a blank bar
- delete: Delete the currently selected bar
- config: Toggle configuration mode for all bars
- add: Adds buttons to the currently selected bar (add or add #)
- remove: Removes buttons from the currently selected bar (remove or remove #)
- edit: Toggle edit mode for all buttons
- bind: Toggle binding mode for all buttons
- scale: Scale a bar to the desired size.
- snapto: Toggle SnapTo for current bar
- autohide: Toggle AutoHide for current bar
- shape: Change current bar's shape
- name: Change current bar's name
- strata: Change current bar's frame strata
- alpha: Change current bar's alpha (transparency)
- alphaup: Set current bar's conditions to 'alpha up'
- arcstart: Set current bar's starting arc location (in degrees)
- arclen: Set current bar's arc length (in degrees)
- columns: Set the number of columns for the current bar
- padh: Set current bar's horizontal padding
- padv: Set current bar's vertical padding
- padhv: Adjust both horizontal and vertical padding of the current bar incrementally
- showgrid: Toggle the current bar's showgrid flag
- x: Change current bar's horizontal axis position
- y: Change current bar's vertical axis position
- state: Toggle states for the current bar (/mac state <state>). Type /mac statelist for vaild states
- statelist: Print a list of valid states
- load: Load a profile
- lock: Lock buttons
Just remember:"With great flexibility comes great configuration..."- Maul
Trinity/Trinity Bars Note: Read: Of mages, multiboxing and macros...mmm?
Ion, a World of Warcraft® user interface addon.
Copyright© 2006-2012 Connor H. Chenoweth, aka Maul
-Update ToC to WoW 6.1
-Fix for PetJournal being renamed
-More fixes for ability cooldowns & procs
-Fix for Fairy Swarm tallent
-Fixes for Draenor Garrison ability button cooldown and range
-Fix for shadow dance triggering a stance bar change
-Nephyrin's Dualspec bar fix
-Misc bug fixes
-Added items to the Ion Menu
-Fixed macro generation and cooldowns for most spells
-Added profile system
-Reverted spell name change and added different work around for hunter call pet macros
-Fixed TOC so bar position are global again. 10.1 accidentally contained a version that had the settings stored per character
-Included SLOKnightfall's WoD updates
-Fixed mount macro's
-Fixed random mount macro
-Changed which spell name is used in the generated macro to fix issue with hunter pets summon macros not being correct.
-Created a list of spells that will ignore subtext in the spells. Mainly for hunter traps that were getting Trap Launcher added to the macro and not working.
-Updating to Warlords of Draenor Expansion patch
- Debug spam fix
- Minor update to fix smaller issues
-Updated TOC for patch 5.4.1
-Updated TOC for patch 5.3
-Updated TOC for patch 5.1
-Fixed texture issue
-Now scans profession spells
-Tentatively enabling/disabling of the Blizzard Main Bar should work
-Blizzard ExtraAction button should now only show if the Blizzard Bar is used
-Moved localization to one file
- beta release for patch 5.0.4
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Ion - Hydrogen12.1||Release||6.1.0||1,271||02/25/2015|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,075,321 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,069,471 Monthly Downloads
- 1,590,746 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 899,035 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 881,342 Monthly Downloads