ANNOUNCEMENT: JSHB Class Mods -First release is available!
- Full hunter support with additional core class support (CC, Interrupt, Resource Bar, Dispel, Timer Bars and Alerts).
- Overhaul of the Crowd Control Modules to cater for a lager selection of spells and give you the choice of what to track.
- Kaelyth @ Dath'Remar
All credit to _JS_ for creating a beloved add-on that has become so ingrained for many Hunters out there, unfortunately _JS_ has moved on from World of Warcraft and has been kind enough to allow me to continue with JSHB.
Currently multi-class support is disabled while I get a handle on taking over the project. I have some plans for multi-class support so don't worry, it is on its way!.
There is a new forum for support of JSHB, please visit http://jshbclassmods.proboards.com for bug reports, feature requests or just to say hi.
- Kaelyth @ Dath'Remar
- Original Author _JS_
JSHB is in need of translators and people to review translations.
If you can be of any assistance in translating to other languages, please go to the link below.
JSHB is extremely configurable.
There are so many different ways of changing the look and feel of the addon that the possibilities are limitless.
- Profiles for multiple configuration for different environments (PvE, PvP, etc.).
- Extensive in-game options for those that like intricate configuration.
- Support for LibSharedMedia3 for sharing textures with other addons.
- Tons of options that are Load on Demand to keep JSHB small in memory when actually in use. Reloading UI will free options from memory.
- Add your own custom alerts for buff, debuff or cast of a given spell. (Think mini-power auras).
- Target Buff module that will inform you when a mob is under a dispel-able effect.
Announcements - Configurable for various situations and chat channels.
- Interrupt announcement.
- Hunter: Aspect of the Fox, Misdirection and Tranquilizing Shot announcement.
Indicators - Configurable to display only in combat or if missing.
- Crowd Control timers.
- Hunter: Aspect of the Fox/Cheetah/Pack, Sniper Training.
Resource Bar - Visually configurable with out of combat/mounted/dead overrides.
- Bar smoothing to alleviate the "blocky" fill in of your Resource Bar if you like looks and not responsiveness.
- Display "tick marks" indicating spell costs. You can configure up to five custom marks.
- Resource Bar can change colors based on configurable high and low warnings.
- Optional auto-shot/swing bar and timer.
- Display target's current health percentage.
- Icons that show stacking or proc based personal buffs.
Timer Bars - Upto 3 configurable timer bars with "Out of Combat", "Mounted" and "Dead" overrides.
- Add your own custom timers.
- Stationary or priority icons for spell and item cooldowns, durations and internal cooldowns.
- You can track the cooldown of any item, as well as the duration of a debuff on your target.
- Logarithmic moving bars for durations.
Kaelyth @ Dath'Remar - Oceanic - Alliance
Feel free to log in if you ever need to let me know about an issue or need help with something.
- Official Support site http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jshb-class-mods/forum/
- Fixed the spellCost function that was producing an error when using Bestial Wrath, this also fixed tick mark placement for spells effected by Thrill of the Hunt and Bombardment.
- Fixed an oversight with Focusing Shot prediction where Focusing Shot has a different Spell ID when it replaces Cobra Shot or Steady Shot
- Fixed an issue where a portion of code was not exiting correctly which caused the script to run too long and manifested as micro pauses in the game
- Removed the automatic trigger for reconfiguring the Timer Bars which was causing the bar to "flash" in some cases
- Fixed an issue where Focusing Shot base focus value was not being changed when first selected as a talent
- Added Focusing Shot focus prediction
- Fixed a legacy error when adding new tick marks
- Fixed the target low health colour for Marksmanship Hunters with the Enhanced Kill Shot perk
- Fixed an error introduced when Crowd Control options were added in 4.34.5
- Fixed Bestial Wrath error calculating focus costs
- Added logic to change the target low health colour to 35% for Marksmanship Hunters
- Added logic to change the duration of Freezing Trap to 90 seconds for Survival Hunters
- Fixed Misdirection Click to Cast - for real this time ;)
- Fixed an error that was blocking incoming whispers from anyone
- Fixed the announce modules from displaying outgoing whispers (message author argument changed to "playername - realmname")
- Fixed options not saving
- Fixed a bug where Misdirection Click to Cast was not loading after enabling it then reloading
- Fixed a Dire Beast default timer being flagged as Survival only
- Fixed A Murder of Crows duration (was previously hard coded due to a workaround by _JS_)
- Added JSMD functionality, configuration can be found in the Misdirection Options.
- Fixed "Only if Known" option for spells on the Timer bars
- Fixed a logic error that would only announce Aspect of the Fox once
- Fixed Tranquilizing Shot announcement order
- Updated Locale files with new phrases (requires translators)
- Fixed a bug with Indicator frames being removed on Reconfigure
- Fixed tick marks with hard coded spell costs due to GetSpellInfo() no longer returning spell costs
- Focus Bar tick marks have the option to use spell icons (Contribution by Metriss)
- Fixed a bug where the Sniper Training module would not load correctly when a player logged into the game as Marksmanship
- Update for Patch 6.0.2
- Removed hunter's mark module
- Added sniper training module
- Added aspect of the fox announce module
- Changed aspect indicator module as Hunter's no longer have an aspect bar
- Changed misdirection announce module to reflect changes to Misdirection
- Changed crowd control module to reflect changes to Freezing Trap
- Changed energybar module;
- Stacks: Lock n Load proc spell ID change for Survival
- Stacks: Removed Ready, Set, Aim... Fire! proc for Marksmanship
- Focus prediction: Removed Steady Focus bonus now that it works differently (todo: add in new prediction logic for Steady Focus)
- Changed mainspell focus cost to hard coded values due to GetSpellInfo() no longer returing spell cost.
PATCH 6.0 CLEAN UP!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,935,042 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,369,975 Monthly Downloads
- 2,075,119 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,120,911 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 866,398 Monthly Downloads