All credit to _JS_ for creating a beloved add-on that has become so ingrained for many Hunters out there, unfortunately _JS_ has moved on from World of Warcraft and has been kind enough to allow me to continue with JSHB.
Currently multi-class support is disabled while I get a handle on taking over the project. I have some plans for multi-class support so don't worry, it is on its way!.
There is a new forum for support of JSHB, please visit http://jshbclassmods.proboards.com for bug reports, feature requests or just to say hi.
- Kaelyth @ Dath'Remar
- Original Author _JS_
JSHB is in need of translators and people to review translations.
If you can be of any assistance in translating to other languages, please go to the link below.
JSHB is extremely configurable.
There are so many different ways of changing the look and feel of the addon that the possibilities are limitless.
- Profiles for multiple configuration for different environments (PvE, PvP, etc.).
- Extensive in-game options for those that like intricate configuration.
- Support for LibSharedMedia3 for sharing textures with other addons.
- Tons of options that are Load on Demand to keep JSHB small in memory when actually in use. Reloading UI will free options from memory.
- Add your own custom alerts for buff, debuff or cast of a given spell. (Think mini-power auras).
- Target Buff module that will inform you when a mob is under a dispel-able effect.
Announcements - Configurable for various situations and chat channels.
- Interrupt announcement.
- Hunter: Aspect of the Fox, Misdirection and Tranquilizing Shot announcement.
Indicators - Configurable to display only in combat or if missing.
- Crowd Control timers.
- Hunter: Aspect of the Fox/Cheetah/Pack, Sniper Training.
Resource Bar - Visually configurable with out of combat/mounted/dead overrides.
- Bar smoothing to alleviate the "blocky" fill in of your Resource Bar if you like looks and not responsiveness.
- Display "tick marks" indicating spell costs. You can configure up to five custom marks.
- Resource Bar can change colors based on configurable high and low warnings.
- Optional auto-shot/swing bar and timer.
- Display target's current health percentage.
- Icons that show stacking or proc based personal buffs.
Timer Bars - Upto 3 configurable timer bars with "Out of Combat", "Mounted" and "Dead" overrides.
- Add your own custom timers.
- Stationary or priority icons for spell and item cooldowns, durations and internal cooldowns.
- You can track the cooldown of any item, as well as the duration of a debuff on your target.
- Logarithmic moving bars for durations.
Kaelyth @ Dath'Remar - Oceanic - Alliance
Feel free to log in if you ever need to let me know about an issue or need help with something.
- Official Support site moved to http://jshbclassmods.proboards.com
- Added JSMD functionality, configuration can be found in the Misdirection Options.
- Fixed "Only if Known" option for spells on the Timer bars
- Fixed a logic error that would only announce Aspect of the Fox once
- Fixed Tranquilizing Shot announcement order
- Updated Locale files with new phrases (requires translators)
- Fixed a bug with Indicator frames being removed on Reconfigure
- Fixed tick marks with hard coded spell costs due to GetSpellInfo() no longer returning spell costs
- Focus Bar tick marks have the option to use spell icons (Contribution by Metriss)
- Fixed a bug where the Sniper Training module would not load correctly when a player logged into the game as Marksmanship
- Update for Patch 6.0.2
- Removed hunter's mark module
- Added sniper training module
- Added aspect of the fox announce module
- Changed aspect indicator module as Hunter's no longer have an aspect bar
- Changed misdirection announce module to reflect changes to misdirection
- Changed crowd control module to reflect changes to Freezing Trap
- Changed focusbar module;
- Stacks: Lock n Load proc spell ID change for Survival
- Stacks: Removed Ready, Set, Aim... Fire! proc for Marksmanship
- Focus prediction: Removed Steady Focus bonus now that it works differently
- Changed mainspell focus cost to hard coded values due to GetSpellInfo() no longer returing spell cost.
PATCH 6.0 CLEAN UP!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|