A set of utilities to help gain reputation with farmers. There are 10 dailyes to deliver meals and they only come to you if you're having at least one item from the quest.
The main features
- Prevents the delivery of gifts to the Tillers wrong. (Cat jade should be delivered to Ella and Fish, never to Haohan) The addon close quest dialog and display a alert message.
- A list with all the items that must be obtained to make the meals of the farmers(Fishing, hunting and cooking or buy if you have money) :
- Show positions of the houses of the farmers on the map to facilitate the delivery of meals via tomtom. (Remember that they can be at home or in the market)
New Version 1.1.0
- fixed startup bug that only happens the first time you log into the game. (Thank you lexusnexus and Ahab75 for you feedback)
- farm option now works as expected. (shows items to farm, even if it has delivered or has already in the bag, but does not show items that you already have reputation with farmers)
- Not list ingredients for dishes that you already have in sufficient quantity in the bag, or that have already delivered to a farmer on the same day. (Use "farm" option to list it if you wish)
- Added the options tab in "Addons" tab. /tillers or /til to show the options tab.
- The list is now movable (enable in options tab)
- The list shows only the ingredients of the dishes that you must deliver. (ie does not show ingredients of dishes that you already exalted with the farmer). If you liked the old way look for the farm option below.
- Added option "Farm" which allows the ingredients list shows even when you already completed it. So you can "farm" ingredients for the next days if you want.
- Added option "Replenishing the Pantry" which facilitates the exchange of "Bundle of Groceries" automatically completing the quest when you click IronPaw Nam. Enable it in the Options tab addon.
- /tillers, /til : Show the option tab
- /tillers show: Show the todo list.
- /tillers hide : Hide the todo list. (including the title and the buttom)
- /tillers houses:: Adds the location of the houses on the map
Comandos Para Brasileiros
- /tillers, /til : Mostra a aba de opções do addon.
- /tillers mostrar : Mostra a lista de tarefas.
- /tillers esconde : Esconde completamente a lista de tarefas (voce pode simplesmente fechá-la com o botão que nem a lista de quest)
- /tillers casas:: Adiciona a posição das casas dos lavradores no mapa.
Qualquer Problema me avisem.
- bugfix: fixed startup bug that only happens the first time you log into the game. (thanks Ahab75)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|