LibAuctionScan is an auction house scanning library that provides APIs for very efficiently and reliably scanning the auction house as well as finding auctions. I will be documenting it more in the near future...
This library essentially works like this:
- You start a scan by calling an API and passing in a list of queries you want the library to run as well as a reference to a callback handler. This API will return a status code describing whether or not the scan started successfully.
- The library takes care of all the AH querying, scanning, and collecting of the data.
- Callbacks are sent to the callback handler at several points including every time the auction house is queried (ie page 2 of "Hypnotic Dust"), when an entire query has been completely scanned (ie all pages of "Hypnotic Dust"), when (if) the scan has been interrupted (ie AH being closed), and when the scan completes. Relevant data will also be passed along (ie all the scanned data will be passed to the handler with the scan_complete callback).
Please let me know if you'd like to use this library, have a general need / wish for an auction scanning library, or just generally are intrigued about what this library is and I'd be happy to clarify things.
Nothing here yet!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,600,566 Monthly Downloads
- 540,626 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 508,584 Monthly Downloads
- 426,147 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 276,789 Monthly Downloads